Dreams come true

Ylina knew she had more to do. She knew she shouldn't be distracting herself with that, but as the first words of her brother in so long finally got to her days before, she couldn't help but feel all kinds of emotions inside of her everytime they repeated themselves in her mind.

We are all alright, Robb had written. Mother is to be home soon. Theon is alright. I am alright. We are farther South than you would expect. We will be home soon, Lily.

Of course none of that answered many of the questions she had. Where exactly were they? What were they doing? How many men they had? Who had fallen? Who was hurt? Who would come back and who wouldn't? The rational part of her knew Robb couldn't tell her. If that Raven was intercepted and a detailed message fell in the wrong hands, it could mean their deaths. Still, Ylina couldn't help herself. She played with the paper roll in her hands, the grey wolf stamp already dry from how long it had been opened. As Robb's words kept ringing in her head, Ylina had stop herself from crying. We all will be home soon, Lily. She had received the message almost a moon ago. How long was soon? How long would she have to wait?

"Pretty lady?"

At the sound of Osha's voice, Ylina turned from the window sill she was sat on to look at her, instead of out, toward the snow covered mountains, miles away from the castle.

"Are you feeling alright?" The wildling woman asked quietly as Ylina shrugged, placing a hand over her already growing stomach.

It still didn't show when she wore loser dresses, but when she caressed it, she could feel the small bump.

"Same as always, I suppose." The girl answered. Osha nodded.

"Well, I went to see your brother this morning." She said, as Ylina's attention was finally totally drawn to Osha at the mention of Bran.

"Same dream as always?" She asked, widening her eyes slightly when Osha shook her head.

"He said he dreamt of your Father." She said.

"Father?"

"Aye. He said he dreamt he was a golden statue in the crypts. Whatever that means..."

"Whenever a Stark dies, their body is put in the crypts and a statue is made of them, in their memory." She explained, her frown deepening when she remembered just what Rickon had told her during breakfast that same morning.

"I had a dream today." He had said. "I dreamt of Father."

"Oh, yes?" She had asked with a small smile. "That must have been a pretty dream, then."

At that, Rickon had looked down, jumping out of his chair and walking away, with Shaggydog at his feet.

"Not really."

And now, as Osha told her Bran had had a dream about their lord Father as well, she started to worry. The gods spoke to them through dreams, she knew it. So did it mean something? Was their Father in trouble? It was likely, since he had been a prisoner to King Joffrey for so long and he wasn't one to be known for his kindness after all.

Again, Ylina must have fallen into a long silence, because it was Osha's voice who brought her mind back to their conversation.

"The little lord asked me to take him to the crypts, pretty lady." She said, as the girl sighed, still with one of her hands over her stomach.

"And what did you tell him?" She asked.

"That I would ask you for permission."

At that, Ylina nodded. Debating on what to do for a few seconds, her eyes fell on Robb's letter in her hand. We all will be home soon. Would their Father? Would Robb win this war and bring Ned Stark back to his home or was it a lost cause? Was Bran just dreaming or did it mean something else? Should she let him down the crypts? Biting her lip hard, Ylina let out a frustrated groan.