The feast

A/N: There is a stemier scene at the end there, but nothing too descriptive.

The feast was buzzing with energy. As people ate, drank, talked and laughed, the whole room seemed to be about to explode at any second.

Sitting at the head of the biggest table, Ylina had Rickon in her lap and Theon beside her. On a chair on her other side was Robb and, beside him, Jon. As the three older boys drank their ales and exchanged stories in loud voices and boisterous laughter, Ylina looked down at the sleepy Rickon in her arms, wondering how he could possibly be drifting in and out of consciousness with the amount of noise surrounding them.

As Robb retold one of Ylina's and his old shenanigans in the castle grounds, the girl's attention travelled to the table where her mother was sat, with Queen Cersei on her side. It was clear none of the women was happy with their current situation, but as Sansa approached them to chat, Ylina noticed how much she tried to impress the Queen. Of course she would. It was a dream of hers to travel to the capital, and now that she could have that chance, the little girl would try her very best to seize that opportunity.

"No wonder your mother wants to kill you half of the time, Lina." Jon's voice brought her attention back to the boys around her. "You were terrible as a child."

At that, the girl smirked.

"You're one to speak, Jon." She chuckled causing the boys to laugh. "Anyway, if you excuse me, I'll go put this little one to bed."

With a nod from the boys and a smile at Theon, Ylina walked out of the crowded room and toward Rickon's room. Putting her youngest brother to bed and making sure he was properly covered and warm, Ylina made her way back to the feast, ready to take her place at her table once more, but being stopped by a familiar voice calling out her name.

"Ylina!" She heard, causing her to stop and turn around, only to open a bright smile when she recognized the black haired man standing beside her father.

"Uncle Benjen!" She beamed, running toward him and allowing the man to engulf her in a hug. "I've missed you."

"I have you missed you as well, little lady." He smiled, letting go of the girl as his eyes scanned her body once more. "You looked so beautiful up there, Ylina. Almost as much as your mother on her wedding day."

"Thank you, Uncle Benjen." She nodded her head slightly before her eyes met his again. "And how has it been up in the wall?"

"Cold. Not half as fun as this, I must admit." He smiled, tapping his finger against her nose as the girl laughed.

"Well, I hope you enjoy your time here, then, Uncle Benjen."

"I sure will." He winked, as Ylina smiled. "Now go back to your husband, will you? I suppose he's waiting for you."

With a discreet blush in her cheeks, Ylina nodded, bowing slightly at her uncle and father out of respect and left. As they watched her go, Benjen looked at his brother Ned and smiled once he saw just how proud he was of his oldest daughter.

"Her eyes..." Benjen noted, causing Ned to nod.

"They are the same as Lyanna's." The older brother finished the sentence that, from the first moment Ylina opened her eyes as a baby, always repeated itself whenever she as much as looked at him. "And she might have her mother's hair, but something about her..."

"Her smile." Benjen agreed. "Her nose, the shape of her face, the tone of her voice... It's like having Lyanna right here again."

"Aye." Ned smiled. "It is."

And as their conversation took another route, Ylina kept making her way back to her table, only to sigh once she noticed a very drunk Tyrion Lannister arguing with a very drunk Theon Greyjoy. Rolling her eyes, she carefully made her way toward the two men, deciding to ignore the offensive names the two stupid and incredibly cocky boys were using to refer to one another as Jon and Robb only laughed at the exchange, almost as drunk as the other two.