Decoy

It has been a few days since Robb's talk with his mother and, even if her and Ylina still hadn't exchange a word since Bran's fall, at least Catelyn had allowed her daughter to stay with the young boy once everyday while she took a relaxing bath and had her supper.

Still, Ylina's hours with Bran weren't many and she was hurt by her mother's actions but she still sat on the chair beside Bran's bed with a furry blanket over her lap and her eyes trained to her younger brother knowing that was the best she would be getting at the moment. Sure he was still unresponsive, but Ylina had hope. She knew her brother would wake up eventually. Robb was right. Bran was a Stark, and Starks were hard to kill and even harder to die. She knew he would wake up. It was just a matter of when.

In the end of the fifth day of nothing, Ylina decided that she needed to do more than just watch. Throwing her blanket from over her body, the girl walked up to his bed and sat down carefully beside Bran. She reached over to his face and caressed his cheeks before pushing his hair off his face.

"I'm not sure you can hear me, Bran, but if you can, just know we're all praying for you." She whispered gently as her eyes searched his face for any kind of response. "And we all know you're strong, Bran. We know you can do it. I know you can do it. Just... Just wake up, love. I miss you."

As expected, Bran didn't answer and Ylina sighed. Before she could say anything else, however, there was a knock on the door and both, Summer and Daria lifted their heads from the foot of Bran's bed. When the door opened and in came Theon, Summer relaxed and Daria got up to walk toward him.

"Your mother is coming." He said, causing Ylina to nod.

Gently leaning down to place a kiss to Bran's forehead, Ylina whispered him a quick 'I love you' and then got up to leave. Linking her arm with Theon's the two of them made their way out of their room with Daria beside Ylina. As soon as they were out, Catelyn entered Bran's room, closing the door after her and taking Ylina's place on watching over Bran. Noticing the heavy sigh that left her lips, Theon turned to look down at her.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

"Not particularly." She shrugged. "I hate talking to Mother. But I hate not talking to her even more."

"Don't worry, Lily. I'm sure lady Catelyn will come around soon enough."

"I surely hope so." Ylina nodded, before glancing up so her eyes met her husband's. "And Robb?"

"Busy being lord of Winterfell and looking after Rickon at the same time. I think he's about to lose his mind at any second." Theon smirked as Ylina giggled.

"And you don't help him, Theon?"

"I try to." He defended. "But Rickon is a handful. I have no idea how you can do it."

"Unsurprisingly." She nodded with a gentle smile. "I wonder what would be of you two without me."

"We'd be dead for sure." Theon noted, causing the girl to laugh again.

"At least you are aware." She smiled. "Now, let's go to Robb, yes? So I can help him with Rickon."

"And with ruling the North?"

With a smirk, Ylina tugged at Theon's arm as she started moving faster toward the common room where Robb was, more than likely. She winked at her husband as he chuckled at her attitude.

"You know it."

As soon as they walked inside the common room, all of the lords and common people around bowed their heads in reference for Ylina and she smiled with a nod of her head before walking toward the big table Robb was sat behind and taking her seat beside him.