Older brother

A/N: Okay, so, this is the last chapter of this first book! It's a sad one, but, oh well... If you've been reading this story so far, please stick around for the last not I'll be posting soon and please, let me know what you think! Feedback is always so appreciated!

"Save me! Save me, brave knight, please!"

Ylina remembered giggling at the way Sansa cried out over dramatically from the top of a high chair they had decided would be a tower from an abandoned castle.

"Do not worry, sweet princess, your knight is coming for you!"

Robb played his part just as well as Sansa. He was no older than 12. Some might say he was already too old for this, but Sansa had pleaded him to be her knight in shining armor, and how could Robb ever say no to his innocent, doe-eyed seven-year-old sister? How could he ever tell her no when she pleaded him again and again:

"Please, please Robb. I want you to save me, Robb, please."

So there he was, in a fake armor made of cardboard and a wooden sword in his hands. As he waved the sword around above his head and pretended to gallop in horse toward the high chair Sansa was in, Ylina knew it was her cue.

Jumping from her hidden spot behind a wall. Pulling up the hood of her coat over her head, she stood in between Robb and Sansa.

"Oh no, my brave knight!" Her sister cried out from behind her. "Be careful! The evil witch is going to kill you."

And that was when Ylina let out a rather loud and very fake laugh. It sounded shrill and cold and nothing like Ylina's own warm and joyful laugh, but that was alright. She was supposed to play an evil witch for the sake of her sister's story.

"Well, well, well... And what do we have here?" Ylina asked, rubbing her hands in front of her as Robb pointed his wooden sword at her.

"Be still, ugly witch!" He warned, trying hard not to burst out laughing as he looked at his sister's grey eyes shining through the shadows her hood casted over her face. "Or I will kill you!"

"Kill me, you say?" She asked, smirking and walking toward her brother, trying to pretend she was evil. "And how do you intend to do that, brave knight?"

"I am the best knight the Seven Kingdoms have ever seen!" Robb boasted playfully. "I don't need anything but my sword to kill you."

"Are you sure about that?" Ylina asked. "If you are the best knight in the Seven Kingdoms, I am the most powerful witch. And I have two dragons to help me."

"What?" Robb asked, as Ylina smiled at him.

"Unleash the dragons!"

And as soon as the words left her lips, from behind Robb, came running little Arya, throwing herself in her brother's back, roaring as savagely as her five-year-old-self could manage. Robb gasped surprised, letting go of his sword so he could hold Arya properly on his back as he pretended to struggle under her grasp.

"Oh, no!" He screamed, pulling Arya from his back easily and falling down to the floor as he placed her over his stomach. Ylina watched with a huge smile as Arya straddled Robb as he laid in his back on the floor and giggled when a very giggly three-year-old Bran paddled toward the duo and kneeled beside Robb, throwing himself across his chest.

"Oof..." He breathed out, as if Bran had knocked the air from his lungs. The boy responded with a laugh. "Oh, no! Two ferocious dragons! What am I to do?"

Arya roared at him again, as Ylina laughed again.

"No! My brave knight! My sweet, sweet hero!" Sansa cried.