The fall

Ylina woke up with a groan when there was a knock on her door.

"My lord? My lady?"

Rolling over, the girl noticed Theon in a similar situation to hers: eyes barely open, arms and legs stretching slightly and a lazy smile on their lips as the events of last night repeated themselves in their heads.

"Morning." He said gently as Ylina sat up on their bed.

"Good morning." She answered with a smile. "Sleep well?"

"Didn't sleep much at all, actually."

At that, Ylina scoffed, throwing her pillow at Theon as she climbed out of bed and placed a coat over her body. Opening the door of her bedroom, she ended up face to face with one of her mother's maids, who bowed her head slightly when she saw her.

"Excuse me, my lady. But Lady Stark requested me to wake you and lord Greyjoy. Lord Stark is about to go off hunting with his Grace the King and asked for the presence of his ward."

"Of course." Ylina nodded slightly with a yawn. "We'll be out in a second, yes?"

"Your mother also requested me to ask you to look after lord Rickon while the rest of the men are away."

"Where will she be?" Ylina frowned, confused.

"She has matters to discuss with the Maesters. That was all she told me, my lady."

"Sure, thank you, Alanna." She said, as the maid smiled upon being addressed by her name by one of the ladies of Winterfell. "We'll be out soon."

With another bow of her head, Alanna turned around and left down the corridors as Ylina closed the door behind her. Letting her eyes fall on Theon, she smirked when he got up from the bed, ready to throw on some clothes and get ready for the day.

"Like what you see?" He asked, pulling up his pants causing Ylina to shrug.

"Seen it all before. Not that impressed to be fair."

"Sure." Theon rolled his eyes. "That was not how it looked like yesterday."

"Whatever." The girl smiled, moving to her wardrobe and pulling out one of her many dresses from there, making sure to pick one that allowed her to move more freely since her mother wouldn't be around to bug her about the way she should behave. "You should hurry, though. You don't want to keep my Father waiting."

With a chuckle and a nod, Theon finished getting dressed and, as he placed his coat over it all, he noticed Ylina sitting in her vanity chair, pulling her fringe out of her eyes and pinning it back with her usual silver wolf. Walking toward her, Theon placed a kiss to her cheek, but reached for her ass to give it a cheeky squeeze. With a surprised squeak, Ylina spun around in her chair and pointed her hairbrush in his direction.

"Theon!" She laughed as the man smiled at her with a wink.

"See you later tonight, my lady." He called as he walked through the door.

"Yeah. Try not to die out there, Theon!" She mocked causing the young man to bow dramatically in her direction.

"I'll do my very best."

And with that, he was out of the room, walking down the corridors of the castle and toward the grounds where he was sure Robb and Ned were waiting for him.

After finally finishing the last touches of her braid, Ylina walked out of her room and made her way toward the dining room, where both Bran and Rickon were currently having their breakfast as Catelyn stood beside them with Maester Luwin beside her.