North or South

A/N: If you've been enjoying this story, please let me know! Votes and comments are always very, very appreciated! Also, I've been writing a Robb Fic that I mean to post later today so if any of you is interest in that, please, go check it out!

"Where are we?" Osha asked, as she, Ylina and their small group got to a small, abandoned village with a big tower right in the middle of it.

"The Gift, I think." Bran answered before Ylina could. He looked at his sister, waiting for confirmation and when she gave her a nod and smile, he continued. "Brandon the Builder gave all this land south of the Wall to the Night's Watch for their sustenance and support. Maester Luwin taught me that."

Bran looked down, saddened by the memory of their old Maester, but Jojen looked around them, probably searching for any sign of life and coming back with nothing.

"Doesn't seem to be supporting anyone at the moment." He said.

"It's good land and there's no war up here." Meera noticed, before looking at Ylina. "Why leave?"

"Wildlings." She answered without a second thought, causing Osha to glare at her. She frowned, quite embarrassed by her lack of manners. "Sorry. But they come over the Wall and raid, steal, carry off women."

"Old Nan said they turn your skull into a cup and make you drink your own blood from it." Rickon said, running to stand beside Ylina as the girl looked down at her youngest brother. Again, Osha glared at one of the Stark kids and Ylina smirked when Rickon blushed, visibly embarrassed as well. "That's what Old Nan said."

Ylina chuckled, bouncing Embar in her arms when he smiled as well. While she looked down at her son, she missed how Jojen looked around again.

"There's a storm coming." He announced.

"I don't see any..." Osha is interrupted by a thunder, but Ylina had to agree with the wildling. There was not a single cloud in the sky.

"It's as good a place to shelter as any." Meera said, nodding toward the abandoned tower. At that, Ylina nodded.

"Let's get some rest then." She said, as everyone started to follow her.

"We can drink some blood while we wait." Osha mocked, messing with Rickon's hair a bit as they walked. "I don't need much."

The eight of them walked into the abandoned tower with no obstacles. After Hodor helped Bran get comfortable, sitting against a wall, everyone fell into their own place. Ylina sat beside Meera as the two young women talked. Meera held Embar for a while, bouncing him and getting the boy to laugh as Ylina watched with a smile. Jojen sat near Bran, his eyes watching the environment around him. Osha sat with Rickon, the two of them talking and laughing quietly together. Hodor sat near Ylina, clearly tired from carrying Bran around in his sled for so long. He fell asleep for a while, but as soon as the storm started and a few thunders started to rage outside, he woke up, and Ylina could tell he was becoming nervous.

"How are we going to get past the Wall?" Bran suddenly asked Jojen, clearly tired from the silence. "My uncle said it's 700 feet high."

Ylina and Osha exchanged a glance, and they both sighed, too tired to argue with Bran yet again. But the sound they made, caused Bran to look at wildling and an idea popped in his head.

"How did you get past it?" He asked.

Osha looked at Ylina. The girl looked down at Embar in Meera's arms, falling asleep already, for a second before looking back at her and nodding.

"Got in a boat and rowed past the Bay of Seals." She answered begrudgingly.

"It would take us two months to get to the Bay of Seals." He sighed.