6.

Jimin reached over to turn the AC off. Yoongi looked at him with a scowl. "What did I say about touching the AC?"

"I don't know. You say a lot of pointless things I don't think about."

"Jimin!"

"I'm cold natured. The AC was right on my face. No please focus on the road."

Yoongi turned the air on, but away from Jimin and moved up. "Aren't you rich or something? Why don't you get a car that drives itself?"

"Because I like driving. It's fun. Specially stick shift."

"I don't like it. Every time you stop and have to start again the vehicle jumps too much."

"You're so picky. Do you know that?"

"Uh huh. So?" He asked carefully scanning the car's manual.

"Also what is it with you and reading boring shit?"

"It's so not boring. Listen to this," he told clearing his throat. "On some vehicles, this message displays when the engine oilfield level may be too low. Wow! Then it gives you a list of pages with similar information."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and once again moved up. Traffic in the city was shit. Especially during the mornings.

Today he had to bring in Jimin for a one week evaluation at his job. Though the place was a couple minutes away Jimin was hungry and wanted to eat.

The last thing Yoongi needed was to take a hungry Jimin to work. Who knows what he would even say?

He didn't behave while being fed or well rested. Definitely taking him with hunger was not an option.

"If we would've just ate oatmeal at the house we wouldn't be stuck here."

"There you go again. Always complaining. I'm tired of eating oatmeal." He mumbled.

"Oatmeal is fine. I'm just saying the truth. What if we arrive late huh?"

"Then we arrive late. There's nothing we can do about it."

"My job would be on the line. I have a duty and a responsibility."

"Your boss will not fire you. You created me. I'm like you, but a hundred times smarter and better. You will not get fired."

Yoongi huffed offended. "I can't believe you said that. I gave you life!"

Jimin smiled looking up from the manual. "I almost forgot. Should I call you papa from now on?"

Yoongi gagged, "Fuck no. Never say that again."

"Why not papa?"

"Jimin I swear to-"

A sudden car honk from behind startled Yoongi. Then he realized the light was now green and that he could go.

"Stop distracting me and keep to yourself please." He said as he moved.

"You humans have the attention span of fruit flies."

Instead of fighting back Yoongi only rolled his eyes. If he talked back it would only lead to another pointless argument.

When he pulled up into the fast food parking lot Jimin stopped reading and finally looked up.

"About time. I'm starving."

"I don't know you pissed me off so I might not pay for your food." He shrugged pulling up into the speaker.

"Yeah right. Look I am so scared."