Authors Note >>>

thank you so much for reading my loves! thank you for voting and commenting and all of your support <3

as a writer i appreciate all of your kind words. im not a professional writer but you all make me feel like i am!

i enjoyed writing this so much. i truly do hope you are all happy with the ending. taehyung didn't end up with jungkook because he needed to accept and love himself first.

he needed to love and enjoy life without depending on another person. jungkook was never in the story to be his lover.

his sole purpose was to make taehyung aware that even though his life had flipped upside down there is always going to be hope.

yoongi did end up with jimin because they were meant to be. yoongi did learn to let go of things that hurt and hold onto things that brought happiness.

namjoon and jin were also a couple that ended up together. jin slowly opened up to namjoon and found love even though he wasn't looking for it.

also hoseok was never  meant to be the "evil" ex. he cared and loved yoongi so much he took the decision to leave before hurting him more.

another thing im currently working on my next yoonmin ff!! it'll be fun/goofy like Hymen, Waterboy, and Drivethru.

i will hopefully post the first chapter this week. thanks for your patience and love <333

here's my other yoonmin stories if you're interested:
- Nude
- Pants
- Bittersweet
- Rental
- Waterboy
- Drivethru
- Aeipathy
- Apodyopsis
-Hymen