12.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked without turning his glance away from the stars.

"I saw you come out here. Are you okay?"

"Of course." He mumbled.

"Do you like watching the stars?"

He nodded. Jungkook walked next to him on the balcony and looked down. "You might want to move a little back." He whispered slightly terrified.

"I won't roll off the balcony." He replied rolling his eyes.

"I'm afraid of heights." He admitted stepping back himself n

"Hmm. I guess my brother did try go make you as normal as possible, huh?"

"Yes. I would've much more appreciated being heroic and not afraid of nothing. What are you afraid of?"

"I use to be afraid of a lot of things. Disappointing my family, not succeeding in life, being lonely...none of those fears really bother me anymore. I've already done all so what's the use of worrying?"

"Do you honestly think that? Your brother Namjoon doesn't. He cares about you and loves you the way you are."

"I know."

"Why don't you tell him how you feel?"

"No."

"Holding it up inside is not healthy for you."

"I don't want to be a burden. I don't want to hurt those who love me. You wouldn't understand."

Jungkook kneeled next to him on the ground. "But I do." He softly told. Taehyung looked down at him and swallowed the lump on his throat.

"How can you possibly know when you don't feel what I do?"

"I don't know about love. I've certainly never been loved myself. But, you know what? I like to think that if someone truly loves you they will hurt with you too. I don't think it's selfish to share the way you feel with those who you love. That's the beauty of it. You're suppose to hurt together, you're suppose to lean on one another to make it through the storm. That's all your brother wants from you. That's what I want from you too."

Taehyung's heart got heavier by second. His eyes were starting to fill with tears. He hated crying. When he started he couldn't stop it.

That's why he hated feeling so much.

"I'm not very good at expressing my emotions." He quietly told. If he spoke any louder he thought he'd burst into tears.

"I see that. How about you try writing them down? Do something to get it off your chest. It'll feel better."

He shrugged clearing his throat and looking away. He took quick breaths attempting to bring his heart rate down.

"What about your parents? Where are they at?" He asked. He didn't think it was fair for him or Namjoon to be dealing with this alone.

Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek not responding. Jungkook straightened up a little. "I'm sorry. If it's a sensitive subject I won't bring it up again."

"They're away. Looking for answers. Namjoon volunteered to stay here with me. He got a job offer in another place. Of course he declined because of me. What a waste of talent. He could do so much aside from where he's working at. Yet he stays."

"That's love in the purest form." Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled, "Yeah. I guess so."

•••