7.

Jimin was doodling on Yoongi's papers when he heard a noise coming from the door. He looked up and saw a shy boy standing there. 

"Sorry. I thought this was Namjoon's office."

"You're like me." Jimin recognized. It was pretty evident. At least to him.

The model nodded, "I am."

Jimin got up from the seat and approached him. He titled his head and observed him closely. Is this what he looked like to others?

"How do you like your scientist?"

"He's amazing. He's everything I expected. How about yours?"

Jimin shrugged, "Ehh. He's okay. Very unlikable, extremely paranoid, and over dramatic."

"How can you say that about him? Aren't you suppose to make him happy? He created you for this."

"I make him angry. That's something. What did he name you?"

"Umm..." the boy mumbled. He couldn't tell him the reason why he hadn't been named yet. He promised his loyalty.

"He hasn't named you yet? Wow. So he does treat you like a computer, huh?"

"Not at all! Namjoon is amazing. He's perfect in every aspect and I like being with him."

Jimin hummed, "Interesting."

"What?"

"Are you falling in love with him? Tell me what's that like?"

"I don't know. I do feel. I feel a lot and it's hard to explain.  Don't you?"

Jimin shook his head, "No. You must have a defect somewhere in your data."

"Why do you think that?"

"Because you feel just like humans do. We aren't supposed to. We're suppose to separate all emotions aside. Feeling and caring will only make you weak. At least that's the way I'm programmed."

"Maybe you're the one that has the defect."

Jimin hummed yet again, "Doubt it. I'm superior to humans and that's the way it should be."

Namjoon was walking down the hallway when he heard talking. As he stepped closer he saw the model hanging outside of Yoongi's office.

"Hey...are you ready?" He asked a bit paranoid. He hoped he wouldn't be talking to Yoongi. Not that he didn't trust his model. It's just that most of the time Yoongi could see right through everything.

The model looked at Namjoon and smiled nodding. When he walked by he saw Jimin's model with a blank expression on his face.

"Umm...bye." He mumbled looking around the room. No Yoongi.

Jimin only blinked and turned back around to keep doodling on his papers. Namjoon smiled at his model and kept walking.

"Thank you for not saying anything about my brother." He whispered when they were out the door.

"No problem. I pledged you my loyalty and I will do whatever to make you happy."

"I'm very thankful for that. Shoot. I forgot my coffee cup inside the office. Here's the keys to my car. You can go ahead and get in."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes of course. Here you go." He said handing him his keys.

The model nodded and took them walking to the vehicle. Namjoon quickly sprinted to the entrance again.

As soon as he got inside he headed to his office. Yoongi and Jimin where now walking out of the office at this point.

"I can't believe you fucking doodled on my project papers!"