9.

Taehyung slowly closed his eyes and felt himself drift to sleep. He was extremely tired. Most of the time he couldn't sleep very well.

It was like he slept, but never fully rested.

He often had nightmares and his brain was always horrific mess. Overthinking was all he did lately.

That's why playing the piano helped him put his mind at ease. He needed a break from that war zone every now and then.

When he felt someone touch his cheek he instantly straightened up fully awake. It was the model.

The room was dark, but he could recognize his features with the moonlight shining from the window.

"I'm sorry. I did not mean to startle you. You had an eyelash on your cheek."

"What are you doing here?" He whispered.

"I heard your breathing as I was walking to the bathroom. I thought you needed my help."

Taehyung looked around finally realizing he was in the music room. He had fallen asleep on the closed piano.

"What time is it?"

"It's two fifteen in the morning. Would you like me to take you to your room?"

"No. I'm okay."

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable in your bed?"

"I'm okay." He repeated more harshly.

He nodded, "Okay. That's fine. Whatever you wish."

"Why're you awake?"

"Technically, I don't get tired. So I stay up most of the time. I could just put myself to sleep, but I can do so much throughout the night."

"Like what, huh?"

The model took a seat next to him on the stool. "I stay up watching YouTube videos and google random things."

"So basically wasting your time." Taehyun yawned and stretched.

"Pretty much yeah."

He chuckled and stared ahead at the darkness. Talking to him was the longest conversation he'd had with anyone in a while.

Chaeyoung and him spoke somewhat. He just didn't know how to act normal around people anymore.

All everyone ever saw was his wheelchair. They didn't view him as the person he used to be and he hated that.

He didn't want his condition to define who he was a person. He hated seeing the way everyone acted around him.

Couldn't they just be normal?

And somehow speaking to him was the most normal he's felt in a while. He didn't treat him any different.

Sure, he was extremely nosy and could be a kiss ass. But at least he didn't act weird about his wheelchair.

"Tell me why aren't you in bed?"

"I have a hard time sleeping."

"Insomnia?"

"Uhh...sure. I guess you can call it that."

"I could put you to sleep."

"By doing what? Singing me a lullaby or some shit? No thanks."

"No, no, I can apply pressure on your neck and it'll put you right to sleep."

Taehyung turned his head and looked at him. Was he now trying to kill him or something? The model suddenly bursted into a laughter.