30.

Jungkook slowly walked to Namjoon's room. He heard his phone ring and seconds later him pick it up.

"If you don't come to my party you're a little bitch."

Namjoon sighed hanging up. He needed to not respond to random phone numbers. But what if it was something important about his brother?

Jungkook kept walking hearing his phone go off yet again. Namjoon picked it up, "I'm not going to your stupid party." He said ending the call and turning his phone off.

He really needed to concentrate on his project or he will be behind. Namjoon was an overachiever.

Being behind always made him all anxious.

Jungkook softly knocked on the door. "Yes?" Namjoon responded. He stood outside nibbling on his lip.

He wanted to ask him about the kiss Taehyung had given him. How could he bring that up when Namjoon liked him? Would he get hurt? Angry?

And what about Taehyung?

It was all very confusing for him. He could understand everything about science, about nature and about the world. Just not this.

Love was the most complicated thing to understand.

Even for an operating system like himself.

"Yes?" He repeated a bit louder.

"Hi Namjoon. May I come in?" He asked through the door.

Namjoon smiled, "Yes. Of course."

Jungkook opened the door and smiled. "May I speak to you for a moment?"

He nodded pointing to his bed, "Want to have a seat?"

"Sure."

Namjoon turned around on his rolling chair and looked at him. Jungkook thought he looked beyond mesmerizing with glasses.

There was no doubt Namjoon was the most perfect man in the entire universe.

"I wanted to t-"

"Shit. Sorry. I thought I turned off the phone." He mumbled aggravated. "Okay. Done. Finally. Please continue."

"Is that about the party? I'm sorry. I overheard by accident."

"Ugh. Yeah. Jin is planning some party and wants me to go."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows becoming alarmed. That Jin dude was totally crushing on Namjoon.

If he went—

"But I'm not going. He's a jerk."

"Really?" He asked relieved.

"Yes. Really."

He smiled occasionally glancing at his notebook. "Oh. You're working. I shouldn't take your time." He whispered getting up.

Having him in front and so close made him chicken out. What if telling him about the kiss changed things between them?

"No, no, tell me what's wrong. Is it Taehyung? Is he okay?"

"Yes. Taehyung is okay. He seems...happier."

"It's all thanks to you. I'm very glad about that." He grinned excited.

"Me too. Uhh...I'll talk to you later. It was nothing important." He excused himself leaving the room. On the way downstairs all he was thinking about was Namjoon.

That's all he thought about lately if he was quite honest.

He spotted Taehyung by the living room. Ever since the kiss neither of them had brought it up so they were back to normal.