36.

"Oh no. What's wrong? Why's everyone so sad at my party? Is it really that bad?" Jin asked disappointed.

Yoongi cleared his throat wiping his tears quickly. He had never cried for someone else before.

Hoseok was the only exception by far.

"I'm fine."

"You're crying. Something must be really wrong." He asked leaning on his car.

He had snuck out of his own party to get some fresh air outside. In reality the only reason he had thrown this early celebration to begin with was for Namjoon.

Just an excuse to see him.

Even though he had told himself he only wanted to play with his emotions it backfired on him. Big time.

Namjoon was so lovable.

It was impossible not to fall for his charm.

And just as Jin thought he could get a distraction he found his best friend crying outside. The night seemed to be getting worse by the second.

"You're my best friend, right?"

"Right."

"So, if I ask you a question will you tell me the truth?"

"Of course yes."

Yoongi took a deep breath, "Is Hoseok dating again?"

Jin stayed silent unsure of how to respond. How cold he say the truth without hurting him? Yoongi was still clearly hung up on him.

"Jin?" He asked quietly. His silence was only feeding his inner thoughts which were not pleasant.

"Hey! We need some more beer!" A random guy screamed interrupting the silence.

Jin couldn't help to be thankful for this. "Is he here?" Yoongi proceed to ask. It should be Hoseok who he should be asking not him.

"Uh-well-"

"Where's the beer?" The guy asked.

"I need to speak to him. As your best friend can you at least tell me that?"

"Dude. The beer. Do I need to go bu-?"

"Oh for fucks sakes. There's no more damn beer. I have disinfecting alcohol bottles in the bathroom it's the same shit. Now bye." Jin snapped.

The guy groaned stomping away. He stabilized his breathing and finally looked at Yoongi.

"He's not here, but I think you know where he's at."

Yoongi nodded biting the inside of his lip. "Yeah. I think I do. I have to get going. I need to..."

"Yeah sure."

Yoongi started walking to the house leaving Jin confused. "I thought you were leaving." He stated.

"I am. I just have to look for someone first."

Jimin was sitting in a dark room crying still applying pressure to his hand. He was trying not to be a crybaby.

Yoongi had just hurt his feeling so much. He felt more than everyone here and to feel that much was a curse.

His pain was heighten to the point he didn't know how to handle it. A sudden noise made him abruptly look up.

A tall figure entered the dark room. It was a man. Jimin could tell by his silhouette. He tripped over something hurting himself.

"Fucking shit. Damn."

Jimin kept quiet unsure whether he should speak or not. The man turned on the lamp and rubbed his shin wincing.