29.

Jin sighed chewing on the piece of gum in his mouth. He was sitting on top of Namjoon's car waiting for him to get off work.

He could just walk in, but what would the fun in that?

It was always satisfying to annoy Namjoon. He heardthe front gate open up and then he glanced at his clock.

5 o'clock sharp.

He smirked patiently waiting to be noticed. The lanky tall dude walked out. Once he noticed Jin sitting on his car he flipped out.

"Hey! Get off my car!"

Jin gladly did so still with a smudge smile plastered on his face. "No hello or how are you? Poor manners."

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed.

"You know what? I was sitting at home relaxing. I became bored and thought to myself I better give that Namjoon guy another chance to get to know me. I'm trying to prevent you from regretting this later."

"Please," Namjoon scoffed rolling his eyes and walking by him.

"Are you going to deny the tension between us?" Jin spoke out loud.

Namjoon stopped digging inside his pockets and looked up. Seconds later, he kept moving to avoid the question.

"You running away only proves I'm right." Jin smirked. He didn't even have to look at Namjoon to know he was getting in his head.

This wasn't the first time he had tried this. He was an expert at manipulating people at this point.

"Stay away from me or I will tell my boss."

Jin chuckled walking in front of him. As Namjoon tried to step away he moved along with him blocking his way.

Namjoon wanted to act like he wasn't faced by this, but he was starting to get nervous. "What are you going to tell your boss? That I'm bullying you? Boo-hoo." He pouted.

"You're so annoying." He said with a red face.

"Did I ever mention that a white lab coat and glasses look amazing on you?" Jin responded with a grin.

"I know your type. You're the player that gets in everyone's pants. You won't get that from me. You're wasting your time."

"I'm planning a party for my birthday. Although my birthday is until December. Fuck it, why not celebrate early in the summer? You're coming right?"

Namjoon laugher, "Ha! Right in your dreams." This time he hurried past him. He quickly took out his car keys and shakily pressed the unlock button to his vehicle.

He was so nervous he missed the button twice. Jin caught up to him and placed his hand on top of his.

Namjoon gasped startled. His hand was cold yet soft. This was the first actual contact they had. Besides Jin bumping into him those other two times.

"Looks like you need help." He whispered against his ear and unlocked the car himself.

Namjoon nervously swallowed and snatched his keys away. Speechless. That's the way he felt at the moment.

And he hated feeling that way. Especially towards a jerk like Kim Seokjin himself. He didn't like feeling so intimidated. Not one bit.

"I'll keep you informed about that party. We can solve out our tension there." He winked walking away.

Namjoon took a deep breath when he was far enough. What a stupid jerk. Sure, he was handsome no doubt about that.

But he was still a dick.