3: The villainess would no longer be bullied

At the bottom of a cliff, a woman who was about the age of 14 can be seen lying on the cold ground. Her once pale and smooth skin was now turning into a purplish color because of the bruises on her skin, there were also cuts, some can be barely seen while some are noticeable. Her once clean and white uniform had been tainted with color red— blood.

The woman had been unconscious for about 3 hours. She was at a forest found below the cliff from where she had fallen. Unfortunately, no person had seen and helped her but thankfully, no ferocious beasts came near her even though the forest was said to be one of the most dangerous.

"Ugh, my whole body hurts. What happened"

The once unconscious girl finally showed signs of waking up. She opened her eyes and sat down observing her surroundings.

The woman looked at herself and her eyes widened. She was covered in wounds and bruises plus there's blood all over her! But the one thing that caught her attention was her skin. Though it had turned somewhat purplish, she can clearly see that it had been originally pale. And her hair became longer than usual.

"The hell? Where's my lightly tanned skin? and my short hair?

The woman was confused. Clearly it wasn't her skin nor her hair. Then a force suddenly knocked her down, making her yelp in pain. Unfamiliar memories of a person flashed in her mind and then she understood everything.

She died and was reincarnated into a novel she was reading in her plane just a few moments before it crashed. Funny thing is, the last sentence she had said before she died was 'This novel is trash' . And here she was, reincarnated into that same novel.

————————oOo————————
The novel that she had been reading was entitled "Beloved by the gods". There were seven races: the gods, merfolks, dwarves, elves, humans, dragons and demons. The races would then find a person they would bless, then the blessed one would inherit some of their powers.

The gods specializes in light magic & healing. The merfolks in water magic & hypnotize. Dwarves in fire magic & alchemy. Elves in nature magic & archery. Humans can possess any type of magic & good at using weapons. Dragons in earth magic & combat. And last but not the least, the demon race specializes in dark & forbidden magic.

Typically humans can only have one type of magic, two is rare, and three is unheard of. If they're blessed by a race, they could use the magic that race specializes in. The gods bless 2 people. Merfolks bless 5 & all girls. Dwarves bless 3. Elves bless 7. Dragons bless only 1. And demons rarely bless anyone, the last time they blessed someone was 500 years ago, and that someone became the most powerful human being to ever exist.

The heroine was blessed by the gods making her very special. Though she came from a low Baron family, she was a famous figure in the empire because of her blessing. Sweet and charming, that's how she lets other people see her. Ruthless and cunning in front of the villainess.

The villainess possesses the earth magic, though it's a bit weak, and she had no blessing. Though she came from a duke's family, she was never loved there because of how weak she was. She was an embarrassment to them that's why other people would have the nerve and courage to bully her especially the heroine, because she was 'blessed' by the gods.

The academy the villainess was attending was having an excursion near a cliff. Being the weak and timid villainess, she was pushed by the heroine who whispered 'you're not the main character, you can just die'

"Hah! Of course I wouldn't have recognized it back then. The heroine was reincarnated like me that's why her character was so different from the original story"

But she was not the old villainess anymore. The villainess who was weak and timid was not her. She was now exuding pride and confidence. She would not let anyone bully her any longer. If the heroine wants to stray from how she should act in the original story, why should she, the villainess, stay the same?

The villainess would no longer be bullied.