Synopsis

Most of the novels I've read depicts the villainess as someone who has a horrible personality.

Hated. Loathed. Despised by everyone.

They've always been portrayed as a woman who constantly hurts the heroine.

The pitiful and lovable heroine. The ruthless and hated villainess. Two contrasting individuals.

The villainess was supposed to be the bully while the heroine was the one getting bullied.

But that's not always what happens. My name is Mira Estelle de Lampérière, the villainess of this novel and I am being bullied by the heroine.

- oOo -

A martial artist, Sakura Takahashi, got reincarnated into the body of the bullied villainess.

She vows to get stronger and take revenge to all of the people who hurt her.

Two-faced and cunning heroine? Love interests who wrongly convicted her? Stepmother who abused her? Maids who fed her spoiled food? She'll trample them all without mercy.

Along the way to her path of revenge, she discovers secrets related to her. Dragon blood? Blessed by demons? Connected with the 7 races? Contracted with Faeries? Master of the Black Dragon?

She's a bullied villainess? Not anymore.
She will defy the fate of the villainess.

Because..

The villainess would no longer be bullied.

The Villainess Would No Longer Be BulliedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara