6: I hope I can learn a lot from you

(A certain man's POV)

I am sitting in my office and I can't help thinking about what happened.
Today, I met a really interesting girl.
She also smells really delicious.

My identity allows me to look into the souls of human beings whether they are stronger than me or not. A soul has a shape of a ball so they're round. Depending on the person, it could be white or black.

I've seen souls that are all black and the main cause for a black soul is due to the accumulation of negative thoughts and emotions or it could be because that person had sinned a lot.

I've seen souls that are pure white. A white soul is an untainted soul. No negative thoughts and feelings, no sins. Just innocent, pure and peaceful. This is very rare I haven't seen one in a lot of years already.

The most common one is a soul which has both the color white and black. Imagine a ball with an imaginary horizontal line at the middle with the top of the line either a black or white color and the bottom is whatever's left.

It could also be a vertical line at the middle with the white or black either on the right or left side. However, it doesn't really have to be equal because it depends on the individual. If the individual is more evil than he is good then the black color would be greater than the white. And the same thing if that person is leaning more towards good.

But that girl.
She's really interesting.
I haven't seen a soul like hers.

Her soul contains both black and white colors so there's good and evil in her. But the most intriguing part is that it's like a ball within a ball. The outer color of her soul is white but at the inner part, there's kinda like a black colored ball.

I can think of two possibilities. It's either the good is trying to force its way so that it could infiltrate the bad part to influence it to become white. In short, it's trying to make the bad, good.

And the second one is it could be that the good is trying to protect the black. The white acts like a mantle. But it's odd, I haven't in my entire life, seen the good protect the bad.

"Hell. It's frustrating when you don't know what you want to know"
Let's not think about it anymore. Let's not think about her.

Or so I thought

I couldn't stop thinking about her at all!

That kiss. I only kissed her because I wanted to absorb some of the black part of her soul. I feed on negative thoughts and feelings. I feed on sins and sufferings. That was supposed to be the only reason!

Or so I thought

"Did she really have to kiss me again?"
Her kiss. What? How? Why was it so...so...so good?!

She even told me I was a bad at kissing. Me? The greatest lord ever? Bad at kissing? My kissing techniques suck? This super handsome lord who is chased after by countless beauties?

"I'm not bad at kissing, you're just too good okay?"

Just slight though. She's just a bit better than me. There isn't even a big margin at all.

"....."

Who does she think she is? Suddenly kissing this lord without permission. Does she know how many beauties sought after my lips? My kiss? And she just ran away like nothing happened?

I remembered what she said when she left. Word for word.
"Hey handsome, your kissing techniques really suck. Come find me soon and I'll teach you more"

She wants me to find her? Me? Me to her? Why would I even bother with a mere woman. It would only waste my precious time. I can always get some other woman to teach me.

Someone better than her.

"....."
"....better than her"
I think I couldn't find anyone at all.

This playboy was taken advantage by a woman. My reputation. My pride!

"It's not like I'm angry though"
I touched my lips.
I remember the feeling of her lips against mine.
Soft.

The way she caressed by back. The way she-

"Come find me soon and I'll teach you more"

"Damn it!"

"Come find me soon and I'll teach you more"

"Lyon, do I have free time next week?"
I asked my assistant.

"Young master, you do not have"

"Then reschedule the plans I have for that day. I have to meet with someone"

"As you wish, young master"

"Come find me soon and I'll teach you more"

Then I will
I hope I can learn a lot from you