21: DRAGONS - Missing!

A/N: i know, u know, we know, u weren't down for forever and it's fine. i know, u know, we know, we weren't made for each other and it's fine. but if the world was ending u'd come over, ryt? ):

"Now, tell us what happened. Everything. From the start"

"It started when the 2 red and 2 purple dragons which governed the north, south, east and west disappeared. It was really mysterious. They were in good shape and great health, their powers were also unmatched, so to just disappear without a trace? I reckon there are some tricks behind it"

"Just a few days after they disappeared, a white dragon came forward and volunteered to become the leader. We, of course, disagreed because we just can't trust someone easily right? However, he said he would use violence if we wouldn't agree so we had no choice but to comply. What can we do? We're only brown dragons, some are orange and blue, compared to the white dragon? We are powerless"

"He said that if we would follow him, he would make us strong. We asked him how, there's no way he could just magically turn us stronger, right? To change our color and become stronger, it would take atleast a few years. But he said he found a way to make us strong only after a few days. He then began explaining that a few months ago, he was only an orange dragon and he drank something that made him a white dragon. His powers also were on par of that a true white dragon"

"A lot of the dragons were enticed because who wouldn't want to be strong? But some of us were suspicious. We began investigating, we planted a spy and he told us that he would forcefully take blood from the dragons and mix it together, after that he would mix a black liquid. Usually the process takes three weeks to complete and once you drink it, it would make your color change."

"When I saw you, I was scared. Because even though he had that drink to make a dragon strong, he had never succeeded becoming a black dragon so as of the moment, the strongest dragon they have is only a white dragon. When I saw you I thought they finally did it, fortunately, you are an ally else we wouldn't stand a chance against them at all" 

"So, we ask for your help Skiadrum, Mira and faeries. I hope you could help us solve this problem. We tried to protest before but we were beaten. Unilaterally beaten, it was too one-sided. We were weak, they were strong. We couldn't do anything"

I felt really sad for them. I remember my younger self in them, that child who couldn't do anything to protect herself. That child who was weak and powerless. It seems like I returned to my younger self, I don't know anything about magic and I can't use my magic that well. haaaaa I need to work harder in order to be strong else I couldn't protect the ones I cherish.

"Alright. We will help you but we need more dragons on our side. There are already 11 of us here that are dragons, we have my master, and three faeries. That's not enough but don't worry, I've already called someone who could help us, he should be arriving here soon."

"Who did you call?"
I'm curious. When Skiadrum was talking about that someone, he was full of smiles. They must be really close.

"Weisslogia, the white dragon, my partner"
Ohh the black and the the white dragon duo

When the other dragons heard of this, they were so happy. Some even cried tears of joy. A white dragon's power is no joke, I suppose. There's also the fact that Skiadrum is a black dragon. I haven't seen him in action but I bet he'll whoop his enemies' asses off, woot woot.

"I'm gonna observe the area first, check where the enemy dragons are stationed and in what areas we can freely move in this area so if we plan to attack, we know where to go. Aside from that, I'll try to observe which area the white dragon could possibly hide the red and purple dragons. So we could have more allies on our side"

We nodded our head in agreement. Sounds pretty good to me.

"Skiadrum, be careful okay?"
I looked at him with worry. He may be strong but if he's attacked by a lot of dragons, he could be overpowered.

He smiled.
"I will"

"I also have a request for all of you, my fellow comrades. My master has an affinity for all elements but she couldn't use it yet. So I hope, you could train her, if this is successful we would have more power on our side"

"Leave it to us. We will help her become stronger"
Oh my! I'm finally starting my training! I feel so excited.

"I will work hard, I also want to provide any help I could give"
Skiadrum nodded at me. "Do your best"

And with that, he went outside. While I remained here.
"Follow us, Mira, We will teach you all that we know"

Mira's journey to become strong starts here!