5: Hey handsome, you're a bad kisser

"It's you who's delicious"

I looked at him, raised my eyebrows, and the corner of my lips slightly raised upwards. I then curtsied but still maintaining my eye contact with him.

"Definitely the most wonderful compliment I've heard in my entire life"

"Hahahahaha! You're really amusing. For entertaining this Lord, I shall reward you"

"I am glad that this humble one had managed to entertain this Lord. What's the rewa-mhmm

He kissed me. He really kissed me. On the lips too! I admit I was shocked at first because who wouldn't be surprised if a stranger suddenly kissed you?
But I really didn't care. In fact I liked it, I was really stressed suddenly getting reincarnated into this novel so this might be a good stress-reliever.

If he's doing this just to embarrass me then it won't work because first, I liked it though he's a bit clumsy. Secondly, this might be a good stress-reliever. Lastly, I love kissing. Come on, who doesn't?

The mysterious man clumsily kissed me, his wet lips crashing with my dry ones. He licked my lips to make it moist and then kissed me aggressively for a short time, all of this while his eyes still opened while staring at me.

Bro, at least close your eyes.

While he was kissing me I felt a bit strange, I didn't know what was going on but my body felt cold all of a sudden but there was an area which was hot, the back of my neck, strangely it didn't hurt. I ignored it thinking it might be an effect of my reincarnation here.

"Did you like my reward?" He teased, probably expecting me to be shy and embarrassed but unfortunately for him, he did not get the reaction he wanted.

"Boy, you still have to practice" I clicked my tongue, crossed my arms and shook my head. He was really clumsy plus his skills were lacking.

"This is how you kiss someone"

I brought my face closer to his and our lips were only centimeters away, I closed the distance between us and as our lips crashed with each other, I closed my eyes.

Shocked at the suddenness of my actions, the beautiful man froze in place. He even forgot to respond!

My lips aggressively took control of the kiss. My tongue was akin to a foreign invader as it fiercely struck his two rows of teeth until it was able to force its way in his mouth. After entering, my tongue teased and wandered...

Following this, my hands softly caressed his broad back then slowly slid toward his neck

The moment I felt him tremble from my touch I slightly opened my eyes and when I saw him closing his eyes getting engrossed with the kiss, I opened my eyes fully. I bit his lips as hard as I can and I can see it bleeding from the force of my bite.

"Ah.." Before he could fully understand what had happened, I did not give him a chance to do so as I ran away as fast as I could leaving the flustered man behind.

Bur before I completely lost him out of my sight, I turned back to look at him and with a smirk matched with a proud expression, I shouted at him.

"Hey handsome, your kissing techniques really suck. Come find me soon and I'll teach you more" Then I winked at him

I didn't know at this moment, that this would bring consequences to me later on. I can't say it's bad though.

————————oOo————————
Let me tell you, I love handsome men but I had a feeling that if I stayed there a moment longer, my heart would burst.

I forgot but this body belongs to a 14-year old child! What would he think of me when I was that *cough* good *cough* in kissing despite being a child? Oh god.

"But he's really good-looking. The kiss needs some work but other than that, he was perfect. Come to think of it, I don't even know his name."

"Oh well, it's not like I'll ever see him again"
However, I found out later on that this was only wishful thinking.

I have been walking for a few hours now but I seem to not know where the exit is. It feels like I'm just going in circles and what I see is an illusion.

Else how could I explain the strangeness of walking for a few hours only to get back at the same spot I originally once was?

I was resting for a short time because I was tired when I heard a voice. A really tiny voice, it didn't seem to belong to an adult so I assumed it would belong to a child. However, when I looked around I could not see anyone.

"Hey, do you think we should help her?"
It's that voice again!