8: Faeries: Arrosa, Milessent & Colette

I saw the creatures who own those voices !!! They are very tiny and adorable.

"Hello, you have finally decided to show yourselves"

At my comment, the three of them widened their eyes as if they heard something really amazing.

"You heard us?"

"Wasn't it obvious though? I tried speaking to you before but you wouldn't respond"

"Bohooo, I told you two that she could hear us but you wouldn't believe me bohooo"

"We're sorry, it's just that we weren't used to people hearing and seeing us so we thought you were the same"
The fae with red hair pouted whilst looking all apologetic, sooo cute.
How could I dare to be angry at them when they're this cute?

"If you weren't comfortable letting me see you then I totally respect that. But why'd you only show yourselves to me now?"

"Before we get into that. We'd like to introduce ourselves first. So my name is Arrosa and I am the petal part of a rose. My petals are usually used in beautifying the skin but it can also produce an aroma that could hypnotize someone."

The fae with gloriously fiery red hair introduced herself, her straight hair reaching up to her waist. Upon closer inspection, her eyes are still color red but a lighter shade while her skin is pale but still is full of vitality.

"Human, my name is Milessent but Mil for short. I am the stem part of a rose. If you cut a piece of my stem and put it into any liquid, it would dissolve then that liquid would become poisonous."

This time, the fae with beautiful emerald-colored hair reaching just below the ear introduced herself. Unlike Arrosa, Mil has slightly tanned skin and her eyes are sharper and a darker shade than her hair.

"I'm so shy bohooo. My name is Colette and I am the root part of a rose. My roots can be used in treating illnesses and wounds. It could only treat the not so severe illnesses and not so deep wounds though. I'm sorry I'm weak bohoo."

And last but not the least, the fae with thick and wavy brown hair introduced herself. Her large eyes have the same color as her hair and she had fair skin with freckles on her face.

If I remember the novel correctly, faeries were not part of the main races because they do not bless someone and instead they form a contract, the two parties both get benefits. If you need their help, they would lend their hand to you but in exchange you also have to help them when they are in need of your assistance.

Furthermore, there is no limitation on how many faeries you could form a contract with as long as you are able to help them if they need it, anytime and anywhere. This is all I know about faeries since they weren't really that discussed in the novel which I think is super dumb. Faeries are mysterious and cute !!

"I didn't quite get it when you said you are a part of a rose. Can I ask about that?"

"It's better if we just show you"
Arrosa said as she began glowing and red orbs surrounded her. Mil and Colette nodded at each other before glowing in different colors. Mil had green orbs surrounding her while Colette was surrounded by brown ones.

"Beautiful"
It was truly a wonderful sight.

When the light stopped, I saw a red rose on the ground. I immediately thought of the three so I picked up the rose with care, handling it as if it's the most important thing in the world.

"Hey, up here!"

I looked upwards and I saw the three of them but their bodies were translucent!

"Wait, what happened?"

"We, faeries, do not have bodies. We are spirits so we materialize through nature. In our case, we used the rose as our material body. Thus, I am the petal, Mil is the stem and Colette is the roots." Explained Arrosa

"However, some faeries who are stronger than us can use a flower by themselves. We aren't that strong yet so we have to share the rose. But if we grow stronger, the two of us three would have to transfer" Milessent added

"How exactly do you get stronger?"

"Bohooo, that is where you come in. We form a contract with humans so we could use their power and likewise. But due to there are only a small number of humans who can see us, most of us faeries do not have someone we are contracted with"

Having a contract with them would benefit me the most since I'm still new in this world. However, I want to help them get stronger but I am very weak in terms of magical powers"

"Sorry but you won't benefit forming a contract with me. I may have earth magic but it's really weak"

"That's where you're wrong. Out of all the humans we encountered, you by far, is the strongest"

"What? How?"

"Because you're a-"