4: It's you who's delicious

My name is, or was, Takahashi Sakura. Sakura because of my short yet fluffy pink hair resembling cherry blossoms. Most people would call me adorable and cute and dare I say, it's true. I am also a very bubbly and outgoing person so I had quite a lot of friends.

I was from a wealthy family and I looked really harmless. Kidnappers would see me as an easy target so they could get money from my family. Sadly, I have almost lost my life a lot of times because of this especially when I was still young.

My parents decided to train me to martial arts so I could defend myself when I am being attacked. The classic boxing, karate, taekwondo and kung fu. I have learned it all. They also made me practice fencing and archery so I could use weapons to defend myself.

I was traveling to Europe because of a competition in taekwondo which I was supposed to take part in. But the plane that I was riding crashed, which led me to being here. I was 22 when I died.

My name now is Mira Estelle de Lampérière, the villainess of the novel "Blessed by the gods". This villainess was intelligent but weak. She let herself be bullied by others. She does not have confidence because even her own family belittles her

"Having weak magic in a fantasy world would really put me into a disadvantage. But who says magic is the only way I can fight?"

Never mind that. I'm really hungry. This body had not eaten breakfast and lunch yet. Fortunately, I heard the sound of water so there must be a river somewhere. I walked towards where I heard a sound and there was indeed a river. I picked up a branch that had fallen to the ground and searched for a sharp rock. Then I sharpened the ends of the branch using that rock.

After catching some fish to eat, I began washing myself because my body was sweaty and was covered in blood. I really did not want to get out of the forest with this appearance because it would make me look weaker in front of others and I am a very prideful person.

In my past life I was stabbed by a knife. Got shot by a gun. Kidnapped. Beaten to a pulp. My kidnappers and attackers wouldn't show me mercy. So, heroine if you think these wound and bruises could hurt me then think again.

——

"The taste was really bland" I sighed as I remembered the foods that I usually ate in my past life.

"You smell good"

"Who the fu-

I immediately turned my head towards the source of the voice, deep and slightly breathy, and due to instinct I punched him really hard.

"Who are you and what do you want?"

I faced him and this man is the most beautiful man that I have ever seen. Long yet badly disheveled silvery hair matched with his fierce, bloodshot eyes that were looking at me. The corner of his lips were slightly bleeding because of my punch.

"I'm sorry, miss. I smelled something good coming here so my legs brought me here. I apologize if I have frightened you"

The man bowed his head but I did not miss the glint in his eyes.

"Nah, don't worry about it. Not a big deal"

"No, it's really my fault since I surprised you. What can I do to make it up to you?"

"No need"

"Are you sure? Just like that?"

"Yeah?"
The hell's wrong with this guy? Does he want me to punish him or something?

"Why"

I looked at him with a look that says 'you really don't know why?' and the man tilted his head to the side looking all confused.
Holy shit, so cute

"Because you're handsome"

I've noticed it at the start but this guy does not have a trace of guilt in his eyes. If anything else, he looks amused as if he's looking at a prey. He's playing around with me. So I'm gonna play with him too.

The man looked surprised at first but instantly, his eyes were squinting as if he was amused while looking at me.

"You're really funny, I like you"
He chuckled, his deep but slightly breathy voice was mesmerizing, as if it can hypnotize you.

"Well, get in line"
He laughed at me. Cute. He's really cute

"Oh? But I think I'm the only one lining up though"
I take it back. He's not cute at all.

"You motherfu- anyways, why are you here?"
Better change the topic. This is not good for my self-esteem.

"My legs brought me here after smelling something delicious."

"There's still some fish left if you want to eat. I can't say it's delicious but it's edible"

"Perhaps you misheard"

"Excuse me?"

"It's you who's delicious"
Instantly, alarm bells are ringing inside my mind.
Dangerous. This man is really dangerous.