And that was all I needed

CHAPTER NINE

JAMES

The address Susan gave me looks so familiar, it's like I've heard of it the estate's name before, but where? Maybe her friend is a very wealthy person. I drove to the estate, reaching there I saw that it was the same as Ruby's. I drove to the address number. It seems her friend is living in the same estate as Ruby. I didn't really get Ruby's house address the last time I drove her off. Well, the past is the past.

'I'm packed outside waiting, come quick love.' I sent Susan the text message.

Few minutes later I saw her coming out of the gate looking beautiful as always, Someone followed her, I guess that will be her friend but my eyes were fixed on my Angel. She entered the car while her friend entered the back seat.

"Hey babe." I greeted her pecking her.

"Let me introduce, Ruby meet James, my boyfriend."

I was shocked. Ruby?

"James meet Ruby, my bestfriend, roommate and college mate."

I turned to see if it was really the Ruby I know and behold it was her.

"James!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Do you guys know each other?" Susan asked.

"Yes." We said at the same time.

Oh No! Not Ruby. Why does fate hate me so much? I refuse to be a part of this anymore with Chioma but I've been trying her line for the past two weeks which she refused to pickup. I really want to tell her I'm not ready to continue with the plan because I've decided to come clean, I don't want anything to come between I and my Angel.

I realised haven't even started the car so I started it and off we went to have fun telling myself that I'll put an end to all this drama and clear myself. I just hope she understands when I tell her today.

*
*
*

ALEX

Oh no! Not her again. I tried avoiding her since that day but she has been sending me messages all this while asking me whether I've informed my parent about the pregnancy but I always ignored the message. How could I tell my parents when there is no proof? I want to be sure. Let her cry for all she wants.

"Shouldn't you be in your office space, Miss Chioma?" At least acting professional will do the trick.

"Oh c'mon Alex. Everything is not all about work. Have some fun."

"What was their response?" She asked.

"What response?"

"Don't act dumb Alex. What was your parent's response? Have been trying to reach you, texted you but you ignored it all."

"I haven't told my parent. I need proof Chioma, let me at least be sure when telling them. Convince me."

"You really want proof right? I'll give you a proof." She brought out something from her pocket and gave it to me. I looked at the pregnancy stick and I saw the plus sign. Positive? She really is pregnant.

Ofcourse you idiot. What did you expect? My inner mind taunts me.

I looked up from the pregnancy stick and saw her opening her shirt button and biting her lips. She came closer and sat on my laps and started kissing me. I was shocked. Too shocked to respond. She removed my tie, my suit jacket and started unbottoning my shirt kissing my neck. What's going on. I pushed her.