Wedding day

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

RUBY

The day that I'd be getting married to Alex came sooner than I expected, I wore a sleeveless gown that hugged my body perfectly which flared at the end.

"You look beautiful girl." Susan complimented. "I can't wait for my own."

"Don't worry yours would be soon, James is madly in love with you." Susan and James are finally kicking it off, anyone who has eyes can tell that they are madly in love with each other.

"Thank you beautiful, Alex jaw would drop the moment he sees you. I'm positive he wouldn't be able to take his eyes off you." She joked and gave me a bag.

"What's this? I asked her before opening the bag, checking what is in it. "Jesus! Susan!"

"What? It's a wedding gift. Make sure you use it well." She winked as she said that. Inside the bag was a red lacy thong that has a hole in it and a red lacy bra.

"You're so corrupt." I said. "You could have bought a normal one, why did you have to buy the one that has a hole?"

"That hole you say, is where that thing will enter before he tears off your panties."

"Geez! What kind of person are you?" I asked rhetorically, yet she answered;

"Your bestie and bridesmaid." The door opened revealing mum and Mrs. Chineye.

"Oh my baby. You look so beautiful." Mum complimented.

"And sexy, my boy would drop." Mrs. Chineye added making me blush.

"Let's take your last single picture before you get tied." Mum suggested and we all agreed coming together.

*
*
*

ALEX

A knock was thrown at my door and my younger brother entered not waiting for a 'come in'.

"Wow! Bro, you look so handsome." Samuel complimented,

"Thanks."

"Finally you and Ruby are getting married, I can't forget the look you normally have on your face anytime you look at her, sometimes I get jealous." He said and I smiled remembering those days.

"Shut up." I whined.

Just then, my best man which was James entered congratulating me for the umpteenth time. James and I have gotten closer since his confession and I made him my best man.

"It's time."Dad said as he popped his head through the door and I suddenly became nervous.

We entered the church and stood awaiting the arrival of my bride, what seems like hours but in reality only fifteen minutes, my bride entered looking so beautiful and radiant. I was gawking at her until someone jabbed me at my shoulder making me close my mouth which I didn't know fell opened.

She's beautiful and she's yours. My inner mind said and I nodded in agreement. She's mine.

"Treat her well." Her father instructed as he placed her hands on mine.

"Yes I'll." I told him smiling at my wife-to-be.

*
*
*

"Heavenly father, we bless you Lord for the life and your children, Ruby Johnson and Alex Chimezie, Marriage is given primarily that husband and wife may care, comfort and love each other. We pray that you'll bless them with a happy life and you'll also bless them with children. In Jesus mighty name I've prayed." The pastor prayed and everyone shouted;

"Amen!"

"Anyone who is against the joining of these two should speak up now or forever remain silent." The pastor ordered. Everyone looked at each other but no one was against us. "Ruby Johnson, do you take Alex Chimezie to be your lawful wedded husband?" The pastor popped the question.

I stared at Ruby who nodded and said; "I do."

"Alex Chimezie, do you take Ruby Johnson to be your lawful wedded wife?" He asked me the question I've been waiting for.

"I do." I said smiling widely.

"You may now exchange your rings as you say your vows." The pastor told us. The young boy who was the ring bearer held the red box out that contained our rings. Ruby took mine and held my hands staring at me as she vowed;

"I, Ruby Johnson, take you Alex Chimezie, to be my lawful wedded husband, to have and hold you from this day forward, to love and to care, In sickness and in health, for richer and for poorer till death do us part." She placed the ring in my ring finger and stared at me. I took hers and held her hand also as I vowed;

"I, Alex Chimezie, take you Ruby Johnson, to be my lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold you from this day forward, to love and to care, In sickness and in Health, for richer and for poorer till death do us part." I placed the ring in her ring finger staring adoringly at her.

"By the power invested in me by God, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride."

I opened her veil bringing her closer to me before claiming her lips.

*
*
*
*
*

| WEDDING NIGHT |

RUBY

We entered the master bedroom and it was well decorated, red roses were on the bed and it also surrounded the floor.

"It's beautiful." I complimented.

"Not as beautiful as you are." Alex said coming closer to me. Oh no! It's now.

He kept on coming closer, his eye never leaving mine then he claimed my lips, kissing me passionately. He diverted his lips to my ears kissing it as he removed the left earring and then the right, after doing that he kissed my nose, my eyes and then my neck, he sucked it, biting it, marking me. My heart was really thumping, awaiting what will happen next. He kissed my left bosom as he unzipped my gown and the sleeveless gown fell down leaving me in only my white thong.

"Alex." I called loving the feel of his mouth on my bosom.

"Yes, my love?" He moved his mouth to the right bosom while massaging the other.

"I... need to use the b... bathroom."

"Not now love, now I need to do this." He carried me bridal style and gently placed me on the bed switching the light in the process.

*
*
*
THE END.

_______________________________________

Please don't forget to press that little star button below as we've come to the end of this story.

Let's connect:

Instagram: @mhercee jae

Facebook: @mhercee jae

Love you all. Xoxo. 🥰🥰🥰🥰