Please drop it on the bed

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

ALEX

Her lips are so succulent, so sweet, like a cookie that I can never get enough of. Her scent is so intoxicating but as I heard that applaud of the crowd and the clicking of cameras, I knew I had to stop. So I did. I broke it, our first kiss.

I looked at her and smiled and she reciprocated it.

"Let's get out of here." I whispered to her to which she blushed and nodded. I held her hands tight never letting go and we both walked out of our engagement party without a second glance. We entered into the rain not caring about our expensive clothes and I stopped, the rain still beating mercilessly on us. She dragged me not clearly understanding why I stopped us both, I've been wanting to kiss her in the rain, and now is the time.

"Let's create a moment." I told her and smashed my lips on hers, all thoughts ran out of my mind as I held her and kissed her so passionately and yet so rough. Then she shivered and I know this time is due to the cold.

*
*
*

RUBY

"This is a spare room, you can use it for today." Alex showed me as we reached his house.

"Thank you." He went out of the room and I sighed.

Today I got to see a very different side of Alex; the side I haven't experienced before. I'm so tired but I got to take a warm bath before sleeping and my clothes are seriously wet. I opened the bathroom and was amazed, it was really good. Alex never showed me the guest rooms when I came to his house the other day. I ran my hands through the bath, it was so clean and sparkly as if it has never been used before. I heated the water for me to take a warm bath. I removed my wet clothes and put it in the laundry basket available and entered into the warm bath and relaxed. This is heaven!

I washed my body and rinsed it, I came out of the bath as soon as I was through and tied a towel around my body. As soon as I came out of the bathroom, my room door opened and in came Alex.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry." He apologized and turned his face towards the door and it was then I realized he saw me in just the towel. I quickly grabbed the blanket from the bed and covered myself stripping out of the towel, the blanket covered from my neck down to my toes while my hands were inside the blanket clutching it to avoid it from falling.

"What... are you... here for?" I asked him nervously.

"To give you this." He showed me the spare clothes he brought but he still faced the door. "I realized you didn't have a cloth to wear."

"Thanks for the clothes, you can face me now." He faced me and came closer staring at me intensely. I averted my eyes from him and directed it to the bed. "Please drop it on the bed." I begged praying silently that he would just drop it and leave. My silent prayer was answered, he dropped the clothes on the bed and was heading towards the door but stopped abruptly and faced me back and began coming closer his gaze lingering intensely on my face. I gulped as I saw his Adam apple moved. As he kept on coming closer, I kept on going backward until my back back reached my dressing table, I couldn't escape, my legs and hands were nervously shaking but I still clutched the blankets tightly never letting go of it.

"Please stop." I whispered.

"Make me." He retorted huskily. His eyes moved to my eyes, nose and lingered on my lips, then he replied his eyes with his mouth and kissed me starting from my forehead, he kissed my eyes, my nose, my ears and slowing locked his lips on mine. My legs were like seriously shaking, I was in a trap, I couldn't hold the dressing table to support myself or him because of my hands which was still holding the blanket, if I remove my hands from the blanket, it would fall and we all know where it would lead to; I'm not ready for that yet. His kiss graduated from being passionate to roughly as if he wanted to get more of me, I couldn't stop him. He kept on pleasuring me with kisses and suddenly grabbed my waist as I was about to fall, he brought me closer to his body, and started kissing my neck, marking me. I could feel his member on my clit, it was as if a new kind of feeling resurrected in me, I wanted him so badly but then he stopped, smirked and left the room slamming the door behind me. Ugh!

I quickly ran to my bed and sat down to calm my racing heart, when I  regained my strength, I locked the room door and changed into the clothes he brought which was a checkered shirt and a boxer. I went back to the bathroom, washed my clothes and hung them so it would dry by tomorrow and went back to bed hoping tomorrow would be a good day.

*
*
*

CHIOMA

"Hope you are still monitoring them?" I asked the person at the other line.

"Yes ma." He replied.

"Keep in touch and when it's the right time, we strike." I smirked as I said this.

Alex, Alex, if I can't have you, no one can, I kept on chanting this in my head and chuckled.

"Where are they now?" I asked him.

"In his house ma."

"Good job, don't loose sight of them and make sure they don't know you're monitoring their movement okay?" I warned.

"I'd try to be discreet ma."

"Don't try, be discreet." I hung up and laughed histerically. Watch your back Alex, you're mine and mine alone. If I can't have you, no one else would.

_______________________________________

Please don't forget to press that little star button below before moving to the next chapter.

I love you all.