Meet the Parents (🔫 NFSW)

You had been with your boyfriend, Hans Gruber, for three years. It was finally time for him to meet your parents. You were pretty worried for him to meet them, your parents big on the American Dream.

You watched as Hans slept, you were in a hotel just outside of Charlotte, North Carolina, where you grew up. Hans was always a peaceful sleeper, only snoring when he was absolutely exhausted. Of course he did tonight because you had a very long night of drinks and sex.

You softly traced the skin above his beard and his face twitched. You leaned forward and kissed him softly on the head, he smiled a bit and draped his arm around you.

"Love... we have to get up and get ready to go... my parents are expecting me any moment now..." you whispered. Hans' hand traveled from your side to your hip and he pulled you close to his body, he moved your leg over his hip and you pushed him away by his shoulder, "No Gruber." He was trying to use one of his sneaky moves to possibly be able to have sex with you.

Hans grunted and you sat up, your legs were a bit sore and the sheets on the bed were disheveled, luckily you and Hans had brought your own. You run your fingers through your hair and walk to the bathroom, you started to freshen up and while doing so you thought of when you and Hans met.

It was Christmas and you had been caught up in a hotel because you couldn't go home. You were in the lobby having a drink when he slid beside you. The entire night you talked and he bought you many drinks. After that he took you to his room and fucked you until you became overstimulated.

You turned on the shower and Hans was suddenly at the door. You giggled and smiled at him. "You can hop in with me... but no funny business." You walked over to him and kissed him softly. Hans closed his eyes, "No... of course not Poppet."

You rolled your eyes and got in the shower. He followed after you, the both of you already being naked. "Are you nervous?" You asked Hans while massaging shampoo into his hair. He leaned into your hands and you smiled.

"No. Why would I be nervous? They're just two people. Nothing more." His thick German accent always broke you, you were close to letting him give you a great shower. "Well you know how much my father hates Germans..."

Hans chuckled and shook his head, "Not all of us are bad."

"Except you." You washed your own hair and Hans placed his hands on your hips, "I'm not bad... I just... I take what I want." Hans pulled you back, you felt his semi hard cock resting on your lower back. "I said no funny business Gruber. I actually want to walk."

Hans grumbled and let you go, he was respectful of your decisions but he sometimes got really pouty about it. You finished washing yourself and stepped out of the shower. You washed your face and started to put makeup on. Hans opened the shower curtain so you could watch him.

Hans started to stroke himself, going slow at first. He moaned loudly and your eyes darted to his. Your mouth watered slightly and you brought your legs together. "Oh fuck, Poppet." Hans growled, his hand slammed against the shower wall, supporting him.

You whimpered softly and gulped, you loved that nickname. You cleared your throat and your eyes slowly dragged up Hans' body. Once you made eye contact with him you had to quickly look away. His eyes were full of lust, almost black.

You shook your head and he roared as his orgasm over came him. As he came he mumbled many things in German. That was one of the sexiest parts of Hans. He always had to have the last word. He washed himself off and slowly stepped out of the shower. You continued to get ready and he watched you.

"You don't need that makeup..." he kissed your shoulder and neck. "Well... I'd rather my parents not know I just got my shit rocked the night before... thank you." You covered up the hickies that peppered across your neck. Hans chuckled and shook his head. You stepped away from him and walked to your bag, getting dressed.