Vanquished Vows (💍 PART 3)

The next morning when you woke the bed was warm but something was missing, Harry. You groaned softly and felt for him, nothing but an empty bed.

"Oh great. The half naked girl is now awake." You heard a stern lady say, her words covered in venom. "No need to ridicule her Karen. She's an old friend, needed a place to stay."

"Oh? An old friend? She looks half your age. What did you do? Babysit her?"

You groaned softly and sat up, rubbing your eyes. The room was so bright. Harry stood leaning against a wall, a woman you guessed was Karen was standing in the middle of the room, staring straight at you. "Hi..." you whispered. It was the woman in the pictures of course, the children's mother.

Harry raised a brow and pointed at neatly folded sweatpants at the foot of the bed. You nodded softly and got up, putting them back on. "Did you make the children pancakes? If you'd allow I make really good waffles." You smiled brightly and Karen looked back at Harry.

"They're supposed to eat only whole grain things. Please don't tell me you're feeding them artificial foods. It'll stunt their growth."

Harry sighs and walks to you, "Go make them... they aren't awake yet." You smiled and nodded. Harry didn't follow after you but you didn't really want to stay for an argument.

You looked around the kitchen trying to locate what you needed for the waffles. You hummed while you worked and a boy wandered into the kitchen. He stopped and looked at you, deadpanning.

While you were sleeping your shirt had ridden up and made a somewhat crop top. Harry's grey sweats had hugged your waist from being tied tight. "Oh! Hello!" You smiled at the teenager and he slowly walked and sat down at the table.

"Do you like eggs?" You poured the batter onto a waffle maker. The boy shook his head and blinked. You smiled and nodded, making Harry some scrambled eggs. "Are you Dad's... friend...?" He asked quietly.

"Oh! Yeah!" You giggled softly, "(Y/N)." You introduced yourself, "Your dad is in his room... talking to your mum."

The boy sighed and nodded, putting his head down. You brought him a waffle and some orange juice. He smiled at you and you went back to making waffles. You felt a warm body pressed behind you and you smiled, "Hi Harry."

Harry hummed and pulled your shirt down before Karen saw. "Seems my son was practically drooling over you..." he whispered into your ear, the growl of his morning voice sent shockwaves down your spine.

Your eyes went wide, "Oh- I-"

Harry chuckled and kissed your cheek, "Karen didn't see. She's trying to wake our daughter up. She isn't a morning person."

You nodded softly and pointed to the eggs you'd made him. "Looks good." He grabs a plate and fixes it before sitting down beside his son. His son looked at him like he was a celebrity. You made two more plates for Karen and the daughter before sitting opposite Harry.

Karen stormed out of the daughters room, grabbing her sons arm. Harry furrows his brows and sits up.

"I'll just get them out of your hair so you can have sex with your girlfriend."

Harry scoffed and stood, "Thats not what this is about Karen. Let's not do this in front of the kids. It's your weekend. They miss you. Respect their wish of not wanting to hear you complain about me for two days."

The children frowned and looked down. Karen huffed and escorted them both out of the flat. You stared at your coffee and Harry grabbed your hand. "I'm glad you're back..."

You looked up at him, "Yeah..." you thought of something and giggled.

"What's so funny lovely?"

"No wonder you slept with me... Karen is a mythic bitch."

Harry squeezed your hand and nodded softly, he put a finger over his lips and leaned in, kissing you. "Do you still have those underwear on?" He rubbed your hand in circles with his thumb.

You giggled softly and nodded. "Yes sir..."

He smirked and lead you to the bedroom, it was about to be an eventful weekend.

Tomorrow is Judge Turpin and some GOOD Hans smut to make up for the absence of smut in these two chapters today, I didn't get Lionel finished but he will be done by tomorrow!

Thank you so much for the support, I really appreciate it and cherish each comment and vote! Happy 2021!