A Failed Trip To Paris (🐍 NSFW)

Your parents had dragged you to this terrible party, you just wanted to go home. Being adopted by two of the most crazy Death Eaters in the room was very stressful. Your father walked behind the chair in which you sat and placed a hand on your back. "Sit up. Let's not throw dirt on our last name. Hmm?"

You rolled your eyes and looked back at Rodolphus Lestrange, your father, "Suck it old man." You hissed, getting up and going to an upstairs bathroom.

You sat on the end of the tub, spacing out about what you'd rather be doing. You were only seventeen, longing for the touch of your boyfriend, he'd put you on a restriction from anything sexual. You'd apparently had gained a trash mouth and he didn't like it.

You heard a knock at the door and assumed it was your father or mother. "Go away. I'm wallowing." You mumbled, fixing your dress.

"I'd advise you to let us in little girl." Your heart did a flip-flop, it was Severus, to you he was nothing but a friend, a friend in which you shared many benefits with.

You picked your head up, cocking an eyebrow, "Us?" You got up, being curious.

"Us." Lucius Malfoy seethed, your breath got caught in your throat, your relationship with him was the same as you and Severus'.

You slowly walked to the door and turned the knob. The door swung open and Severus raised a curious eyebrow at you, Lucius just smirked. "Now... when were you going to tell us that you had been sleeping with another man?" Severus stepped into the bathroom and Lucius glanced down at his feet, also stepping forward.

"I-I didn't know I had to." You said, stepping back.

Lucius pushed in front of Severus and looked you in the eyes with his cold blue ones, "I think she likes torturing men Severus. What shall we do with her?" He used the top of his cane to tilt your chin up, looking all over your exposed neck, his eyes slowly landing on your cleavage.

"I think you know Mr. Malfoy." Severus slowly closed the bathroom door and ducked under Lucius' arm, getting closer to you. He softly kissed your temple before getting behind you. "Are you going to be a good girl for daddy?" He whispered, his lips brushing up against your ear. You nodded softly and Severus smirked.

Lucius cocked an eyebrow, seeming a bit jealous. He took off his coat and rolled his sleeves up. He ran his hand along your chest and wrapped it around your neck before kissing you hungrily.

Severus was placing soft kisses down your back as he slowly unzipped your dress, being a lot slower and more sensual than Lucius.

Lucius put his hands on your shoulders and started to slightly push you down. What an ass. You let out a soft whimper into the kiss, drawing Severus' attention. He pushed on Lucius' shoulder, "Be careful. She's delicate."

Lucius gave Severus a sour face and looked at you, your lips were a deep red from the rough kissing, "Delicate my ass. You should see the stuff she can get herself into."

Severus scoffed, "She's never done this before. Don't be pompous. Let her go at her own pace."

Lucius cocked his brow and you leaned back into Severus, feeling safe with him. Lucius rolled his eyes, "Fine." He spat, going back to the kiss, being softer.

Severus pushed your dress off your shoulders and it fell to the ground, pooling around your feet. You stepped out of it and Severus kissed your shoulder, his fingers slipped under your panties and his big fingers ran through your folds before teasing your entrance. You moaned into Lucius' mouth and your hand went behind you to Severus' clothed erection, palming him.

Severus let out a soft sigh and used his free hand to push yours onto him. "Good girl..." he breathed, slipping two fingers into you.

Lucius had broken the kiss, watching as Severus pleased you, you could tell this wasn't the first time they'd done something like this. Lucius drew his cock from his pants and started to stroke himself. Severus fingered you slowly, his main goal to stretch you out.

You saw the precum beading on Lucius' tip and you reached for his cock, letting out a moan and resting your head on Severus' shoulder. Lucius grabbed your hand from Severus' pants and placed it on his cock. You stroked him quickly and Lucius rubbed your face.

Severus rolled his eyes and reached around, rubbing soft circles into your clit, causing you to squeeze Lucius' cock, earning a roar from him. He quickly dragged his long fingers across your face, drawing a pained moan from you.

Severus grunted softly, never liking hitting you. "S-Severus... I'm close.." you whispered, he hummed softly and kissed at your jaw.

"Cum for me, darling." Severus whispered.

Lucius grabbed your chin and forced you to look into his eyes. "I don't think she deserves it Severus."

"Says the man who hasn't touched her... for her pleasure. You really only care for yourself, don't you Malfoy?" Severus brought you closer to him and marked your neck, sending you over the edge. You moaned into your hand, trying to mute it.

"I don't want to overwhelm her. Why not I take the front?"

"You'll give her lockjaw if you get the front. You don't know how to treat a woman." Severus kissed your head and Lucius scoffed, tucking himself away and storming from the room. Severus sighed and you picked your dress up from the ground. "I'm sorry about that love... I really thought he could handle himself."

You shook your head and softly kissed him, "He's an ass... I handle him myself." You patted Severus shoulder and zipped up your dress. "Thank you Severus for caring."

He nodded once, "Of course darling." He kissed you once more, "No more trash mouthing and I'll give you my cock tomorrow night. Understand?"

You smiled softly and nodded, "Yes sir."

Severus left the sex smelling bathroom and you sat back down on the lip of the tub, his kindness was refreshing opposed to how harsh Lucius was.

Wrote this because I didn't really like my other one!