Chapter 35

*Omniscient's POV*

And there she was, screaming her head off when one of the big contractions hit. Tears rolling down her face, hands gripping the bedside poles, hair damn near a mess.

"WHERE'S TREY!? GET. HIM. NOW!" Anaya growled out, holding one of the nurses by the collar of her shirt "NOW!"

"Ma'am, he's-"

"GET HIM NOW OR SO HELP ME I WILL NOT BE HAVING THESE BABIES!"

LuLu was standing there worried, hands raking through her hair as she stood on the phone talking to Lyons.

"Yeah, she's like 7 centimeters. They want to do a c-section-"

"I'm not doing a fucking caesarean. Nobody cutting me up. This ain't Criminal Minds" Anaya said as her contraction subsided after a full minute.

"Anaya, yo coochie gon' be wide" Porsha said.

"I want it natural" Anaya whined, getting ready to cry "I want to have the experience of bonding with my babies when they come out of my puss-"

"She can have them natural. We just have to have extra people on standby incase anything goes wrong. Babies cords wrapped around each other, anything like that" LuLu said.

"See! Listen to my sister-AH FUCK!" Anaya shouted as another contraction hit "Whew Lord! Out Out Out!"

As you can see, they survived.

With the help of the gang/family.

Taking it back:

"Finish us" Was the last thing Nia said, her and Richie hugged up as they prepared for this murder-suicide.

Nothing happened.

The three stooges were still hugged up waiting with their eyes closed but their bodies tensed once they saw that nothing happened.

"What?" Nia said, confused, looking around "I said finish u-"

Before she could finish, two gunshots went off, scaring White and Amaia because neither of them expected it nor did they know who did it. Oddly, the gunshots were let off fairly close to them.

Two bodies fell to the ground and didn't get up.

Only one person could've did it....

They turned and there it was.....

A gun.

In the right hand of Anaya's as she stayed hugged up to White and Amaia.

White's eyes widened as he realized she just took two shots without looking.

'My lil baby rawer than a lot of these niggas!'

"Fuck" Anaya groaned out, putting the gun on safety and dropping it, feeling another contraction.

Amaia went to examine the bodies, surprised to find a head and chest shot. Nia in the head, Richie in the chest.

How Anaya short ass did that while bent to the floor, they probably will never know.

Hell, Anaya didn't know she could do that herself. She shot guns before but never without seeing. She was just so fed up to the point-

"WE HEARD GUNSHOTS! WHO DID IT!?" All three heads perked up at the sound of Anaya's brothers or whatever running in.

And Anaya just started crying.