Chapter 3

*Trey (White's) POV*

I woke up out my sleep cause I couldn't feel my arm and I had to piss.

I knew my hand was on Anaya's ass and moved it slowly before raising her up lightly and trying to get up.

She let out a low whine and tightened her arms around me so I grabbed my pillow and yanked away from her before replacing myself with the pillow.

After making sure she was still sleep and ok, I went to the bathroom and handled my business before washing my hands and leaving back out.

Yawning loudly, I went back to the bed and laid back down, taking my pillow back.

Like she knew, she wrapped herself around me again and took a deep breath in before exhaling.

I looked down at her and smiled a lil bit.

She was beautiful. Real gorgeous like Pop said. Feisty as hell. Crazy as hell too. Stomping dicks and punching at the same time.

I wish I knew her before this whole situation. Now she gon' be thinking I'm being nice and shit cause I gotta take her virginity.

Niggas not though.

She a cool as person to be around and I only been around her for a couple hours. Her energy's amazing.

Shorty's something special.

And her body. Mannnnnn. I don't always go on figures but when I tell you this girl got a body anybody wants...

She's blessed.

I'm not gon' stop talking to her after I talk her virginity. We gon' get to know each other more and if something happens, it happens.

I'm not sugarcoating no shit. Niggas ready to settle down anyway.

I heard footsteps coming and could tell it was Pop.

Looking up at the door when it opened, I saw him walk in before closing the door and sitting down on the couch in front of us.

"Believe me now?" He mumbled.

"Yeah. She real cool" I mumbled back.

"I know it's fucked up, you having to take her virginity but I know you know how to handle things now and in the future. You a smart, respectful, responsible man and you think before you do. Yo Pop know he lost some respect but I wasn't giving money without receiving something" He started.

"I know, Pop. It's coo" I told him "Or it's gon' be coo. I understand"

"He was in debt and ain't have no money to pay us back" He kept talking.

"Pop, I'm tired. I'll talk to you 'bout it later"

He stopped talking before sighing and nodding.

"Ight son. Come to my office when you finish yo business. I got some jobs for yo-"

"I'm taking Anaya out" I told him.

"Ain't her leg fucked?" He asked.

"She ain't gon' have to walk where we going" I answered.

"So you not working during this whole getting to know her situation?" He asked.

"No"

"....ight. I can get two of the guys to do it then" He said.

Imma be getting my money still anyway.

Nigga a millionaire out here and know how to handle his financial shit.