Chapter 10

*Anaya's POV*

(One week later)

"Babeeeeeeeee!" I heard White yelling all the way downstairs.

"Yessssss!?" I asked.

"I got some apple pie!"

I instantly got up, half dressed, and almost flew down the stairs.

"Aye! Take yo time before I beat it in you" He said, turning his head to look at me.

"Sorry sorry sorry" I apologized quickly while slowing down and going to him, giving him a kiss "How was the trap?"

"It was ight. I sold more than I usually did and sorted the guns and money. Talked to some people 'bout business. Did some paperwork. The usual" He said shrugging and smiling down at me "What 'bout y'all?"

"We're fine. I like how slick you were, replacing yourself with a pillow" I said sarcastically and he chuckled before pecking my lips and passing me the small tote with apple pie in it "Thank you!"

I opened it and sighed happily as the smell of apple and cinnamon met me. It was even vanilla ice cream and whipped cream with a cherry on top! The ice cream was melting because the pie was hot.

I bit into my pie and looked down to see White kissing and talking to our baby.

"....miss me? I missed you and your mommy. I hear you been good and not giving her no headaches or nausea..."

Then I tuned back out, enjoying my pie.

But then, I heard,

"You get to me yo grandmammy today"

"Hold on-what!? I'm not readyyyy!" I whined, putting my pie to the side to look at him fully.

"Yes, you are. Go finish getting ready" He told me, getting up and taking my pie from me "You can eat this in the car"

I pouted before slowly dragging my feet to the stairs.

"I'll fuck you up there" He said behind me.

"I'm going. I'm going" I said, walking normally and going up the stairs "Geez"

"Say it louder if you bad!" He yelled after me.

I giggled and went into our room to finish getting dressed.

*15 minutes later*

"Ayeeeeee baybayy!" White said, smiling at me from the car