Chapter 21

*Anaya's POV*

"HUHHHHHHHHHH!" I dragged out while struggling to get up out the bed "Who the fuck told these babies to be so heavy?"

"Girllllllaaaaaaa" Porsha said while coming in the room and laughing, Tyla behind her.

"Why y'all here?" I asked, a frown on my face.

Both of their faces dropped.

"See, if you don't wanna be our sister no more, just say that" They said at the same time.

"Sorry" I said before walking to them and giving hugs "Where my nieces at?"

"Girl, with they damn daddy" Porsha said kissing her teeth "Them daddy daughter relationships get on my nerves. I'm finna have a son on Dre ass"

I laughed while Tyla nodded before looking at me, a little jealous.

"You lucky you having two boys"

"Stanky mutt" Porsha muttered and I laughed again, smacking her arms.

"Y'all coming with me to the hospital wing?" I asked.

"Of course. But first, we gotta go feed you and have a stress relieving day" Tyla told me.

"We going outside?" I asked while raising my eyebrow.

They nodded.

I cheesed.

*40 minutes later*

"Readyyyyyyyyy!" I said after putting my slides on my feet "Thank y'all for shaving me"

"Of course" Porsha said, smirking "Pretty pussy"

My mouth dropped before all of us laughed cause this damn Porsha is a fucking fool.

"You annoy me so bad" I told her before we left the room to go downstairs.

"Baeeeeeeeee!" I heard in the kitchen and the kids started kicking up a storm "Daddy's babiessssssss!"

"Bae, stawwppppppp!" I whined, rubbing my stomach as they kept kicking "They in here beating my ass"

"Hey lil baby" White said, coming to me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder, giving me a kiss "You was looking for me?"

"Yes?" I said but it sounded like a question.

He mugged me and I laughed and pecked his lips.

"So fake" He muttered before bending down on his knees so we could talk to the kids.

"Heyyyy mommy and daddy's beautiful babies" We said at the same time and smiled cause one of them kicked.

White pressed his lips to my stomach and spared a glance at me before closing his eyes to say a prayer with them.

"Too cute" Tyla said and I smiled and nodded.

Ever since the Church visit a few months ago, White's been doing a lot of praying with me and the babies, especially the babies, making sure I have a safe delivery and they came out safe and sound.

Really, whatever he wanted to pray for. It was so beautiful.

"Goodmorning, my babies" I said "Mommy loves and can't wait to see y'all. Thank you for letting me get more sleep than yesterday. Whichever one of y'all kicked me in my rib, imma have to beat ya ass cause it hurt. But mommy still loves you so much. And we gon have a good meal and good day"

"Daddy gotta handle business today but he gon' be calling to check in on y'all and mommy. I promise to be safe and come home in the way I left. Y'all keep mommy safe while y'all in there. Y'all ain't gotta be out this womb to protect her"