Chapter 6

*White's POV*

I woke up the next day to Anaya snoring softly next to me. Her hair was everywhere and she was wrapped around me but I ain't mind.

I stared at her for a moment before remembering everything that went down last night and biting my lip.

We had at least 10 rounds with 20 different positions and I fucked with how she was down for all that shit.

Of course she tried to tap out and run away but I kept her right where I wanted her.

Around me.

By time we was done, she had lost her voice and my back was sore cause she scratched the fuck outta it.

Now we both gotta deal with the aftermath.

Her worse than me cause I know she sore.

Po' baby probably can't walk right now.

It's ight. I'a help her navigate her way around today.

And tomorrow.

And the day after that.

....let me stop trolling.

Looking to my left at the clock, I saw that it was 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

Damn. Might as well slept the day away.

I yawned and pulled Anaya closer to me, burying my head in her hair and getting ready to go back to sleep.

But my phone started vibrating.

I sighed and grabbed it before answering.

"Yo" I whispered.

"Hey wassup, White. Is everything ok with you and my baby girl?" I heard and instantly knew it was Anaya's pops.

"Yeah. But she gon' need some birth control and pain pills. Have one of my niggas come get it and I'll make sure she take it when she wake up" I told him.

"....so it's done? No more debt? We got the money?"

"Nigga, I been giving you money since the day I met Anaya. Fuck you mean?" I asked, confused.

"You gon' continue giving us money so I can get my company back?" He asked back.

"Bro....you really don't care that you sold yo daughter's virginity for a company?"

"She understands why I did it" He said.

"You sad as hell. I understand why she ain't talking to yo ass. Now do what I said and give my niggas the pills. She might not be coming home anytime soon" I told him.

"Thank you, Whi-"

I hung up.

Shut the fuck up.

A part of me started feeling guilty for taking her virginity but she told me that she wanted to do it so I did it.

Whole time, I wasn't even planning on taking her virginity. I knew she didn't wanna do it from the jump. It was all in her eyes and the way she moved.

I was saying fuck our parents. I can make sure she straight without taking her virginity.

But yesterday....shiiiiiit. She asked and I granted her that wish.

It was for me too cause seeing her in that bodysuit she had on....I ain't retarded. She looked good asf.

Ma was a bad woman.

My bad woman.

From now on, this was my pussy and my dick was hers. Nobody gon' take what mines or hers.