Chapter 17

*White's POV*

"He still here?" My mama asked, getting out the car.

Didn't even stop the car, barely put that bitch in park.

I pointed, my eyes on her the whole time.

'Right there, ma. He right there' I was thinking in my head.

"Mama-"

"Shut the fuck up, Anaya" She told Anaya, making her shut up real quick, a frown on her face.

I leaned against my car with my arms folded and a blank stare. Mama finna tear some shit up.

"Baby, come here" I said, reaching my hand back for Anaya.

She got out the car and came to my side, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"You know mama crazy, right? So she don't give a fuck what nobody, not even you, gotta say about this situation. Don't take her tone to heart. She meant it but she love you" I told her, kissing her forehead.

"I know" She said before giggling "That lady surely knows she a mama bear"

"Mmhmm. Strong one" I said.

"Aye! Lil mufucka with the blunt braids!" My mama said with her hand on her hip, glaring hard as shit at this boy.

He turned around and raised his eyebrows, backing up subconsciously.

My mama and her glares is not to be played with.

"You see that child over there? The pregnant one you put them dirty fingernails on? That right there is mines! You don't touch no fucking female without consent, stupid ass boy! Especially a PREGNANT ONE! Come here!" She yelled, pointing her finger to the ground in front of her.

"Fuck-" Wrong move.

"Boyyyyy" She trailed off, looking at the ground and shaking her head "If I come to you, it's gon' be some else"

People was coming outta the gas station, watching as they walked to they cars.

"Fuck is y'all looking at!?" My mama asked them.

They immediately turned and minded theirs.

"You got 5 seconds, including while I'm talking, so now you got 2" She told the nigga and he still stood there.

"Welp" Me and Anaya said at the same time.

Now don't let my mama height or body shape fool you. She small and a lil chunky but she will beat anybody ass. And she heavy handed. Real heavy handed. Grew up around her dad, uncles, granddads, hood cousins, everything. So trust me, she is not to be judged by how she look.

I smirked, watching her short ass take a big step towards the man and grab him by his collar before pulling him down to the ground on his knees. She then grabbed his dreads and yanked his head back before using her free one to choke him. 

"Omg" Anaya said before bursting out laughing.

"Anaya, come here!" Mama yelled, holding the struggling dude in the one spot she wanted him, no matter how hard he was moving.

Anaya leaned up and pecked my lips before I watched her walk to my mama, her hand on her bump. Her lil waddle made her beautiful as fuck. Sexy ass.

"This him right here?" My mama asked Anaya.

"Yeah mama" Anaya confirmed, looking at dude.

"What he do to you again?" Mama asked.

Anaya proceeded to tell mama what he did and it looked like my mama was under control but she was fuming inside.