Chapter 12

*Anaya's POV*

"BAEEEEEEEE!" I heard all in my sleep and ignored White.

I don't know who the hell his other bae is cause this one not getting up and that's that.

"GIRL, GETCHO ASS UP!" He continued to shout from downstairs.

I literally rolled my eyes in my head and proceeded to go back to sleep.

Next thing I know, my phone rings.

So I put it on silent.

"BAE!" He shouted louder.

"FUCKING WHAT, NIGGA!? DAMN!" I shouted back while sitting up, frustrated.

I almost cried.

"COME HERE!" He shouted.

"NO! LEAVE ME ALONE! I'M SLEEP!" I said before laying back down and curling up into the pillows.

They smell like him and his scent is the quickest way to knock me out.

I went right back to sleep.

*4 hours later*

I woke up and realized that I damn near slept the whole day away because it was 7pm. And I went to sleep at 3:30 am.

Yawning, I sat up and stretched before getting out of the bed and walking to the bathroom.

I did my business, washed my face, brushed my teeth, took a quick shower, and dressed in a sports bra with some of White's briefs and socks.

He doesn't mind. I'm loved.

"Babe?" I said while walking down the stairs and looking around.

I opened the front door and looked at Mario.

"Where's Trey?" I asked.

"He had to go to the trap. He was trynna get you to come with him because it was important but you didn't come downstairs so he said fuck it" Mario answered and shrugged.

"Oh. He say when he was gon be home?" I asked.

"Everything should be on yo phone, Lil White. He don't tell me what time he gon' be home" He reminded me.

"Right" I remembered "You hungry? Any one of y'all hungry?"

"Hell yeah" Terrence, the other door security/bodyguard answered.

"Ok. I'll make food" I said before closing the door.

By the way, I wasn't all the way out of the door. I was behind it. White not beating my ass for standing outside or at the door with undergarments on.

I went back upstairs to get my phone before coming back down and going to the kitchen.

I wasn't craving anything so I decided on pizza, chicken, and fries. I grabbed the boneless wings out of the freezer and put them in the defroster. I also grabbed the fries but left them on the counter.

Getting some pizza dough out of the cabinet, I tapped my chin before leaving the kitchen and going back to the front door, opening it.

"What kind of pizza do y'all want? It's being homemade" I told them.

"Can you make a barbecue pizza with some italian sausages, bacon, and pepperoni?" Terrence asked.

"And some diced green peppers and onions" Mario said.

"Got it" I said before closing the door and going back to the kitchen, preheating the oven.

I took out everything for the pizza and started putting it together.