Chapter 2

I was just walking the streets a couple hours after talking to my dad about his selling my virginity for money

He told me that I was going to be tested on if I really wanna pull through with White taking my virginity and I would have to say yes or they were going to kill us.

This day is going to be terrible. I'm losing my virginity to someone I don't know, I don't like, I don't love, I don't see myself having a future with...

What the actual fuck?

Dad's so wrong and so is the Kingpin and his son.

I don't even know them! I only know of them. That's it.

"Ayo ma!" I heard and pulled myself out of my thoughts.

That's not safe, Anaya. Anyone could walk up on you and kidnap you because you're toning out. Be careful.

I chose to ignore the 6th person that tried to holla at me ever since I got out of my car and started walking.

I was risking it cause I left my purse in the trunk of my car and my phone and safety weapons were in there.

That's how you know I'm fucked up. This is not like me. At all.

"I said ayo ma!" The boy said.

Looking around to figure out which building I'm going in, I saw the boutique at the corner and knew that was the one to go to.

Barbershop was a no. Hair salon, they not gon care (Those "it ain't my business" bitches). Stores not gon' help. But the boutique..

Them my bitches right there.

Raising my hands to my arms cause it was getting a little chilly, I put a little more pep in my step and started walking a little faster.

I could here dude walking behind me, getting closer and closer and swallowed.

If he touches me....

"I know you hear me calling yo ass, mami" He said, at least 5 feet away from me.

Still ignoring him, I tucked my arms over my chest, getting colder. I fucking hate it at night.

"You just gon' keep ignoring me, shawty" He asked, now walking next to me.

I kept my eyes forward and head held high.

This the longest I've ever had to walk to get to this corner.

"Can I atleast get yo number. You ain't gotta talk to give it to me" He said while holding his phone out in front of me.

Guess what I did.

...exactly. Nothing.

After a moment, he chuckled and decided it was smart to stop and grab my arm so I stopped with him.