Chapter 32

Y'all should go back a couple chapters to see Pop's new character 😏 I changed big man.

*Dre's POV*

"We just wanna have a talk witchu" Crip said, pushing Lamont down in the chair "That coo witchu, Lamont?"

"Fuck do y'all want?" He asked, kissing his teeth.

"Watchu know 'bout White getting kidnapped? Bout his girl getting kidnapped?" I asked.

He stared at us before smirking.

"Lil nigga got kidnapped? That's karma" He said before laughing.

"It's funny now...but it sholl gets funnier" Crip said before whistling.

"How is that?" Lamont asked, chuckling.

"You know...White been at ya head ever since you escaped. He stopped after a while and damn near forgot about you. Then, this nigga Joseph just seemed to bring you up in such stressful times and...I'm just now figuring out why that was" I said.

Lamont's smirk faltered a little but he tried to cover it up. It was too late though.

"Why you ain't tell me yo Pops had it like that?" I asked.

Lamont...White's brother last living killer. White ain't kill them, they killed themselves after White tortured the fuck outta them. Lamont was the one who got away before the torture. We just found out Lamont was Joseph's son. They set White and Lyons up.

Why Lyons too?

To get to LuLu.

That's a fucked up story for another time.

But Joseph purposely been a connect this whole time, gaining our trust, only to go behind our back and get White kidnapped.

They all tied to Anaya mom and pops. Shit is sad. They knew each other before we was even born. Been planning shit out for years.

Lamont and his gang was sent to do the hit on Anthony. White was suppose to see the hit happen. What he didn't know was that Anaya's pops was there to see the shit unfold. In fucking addition, Anaya was purposely sent to Trey and Uncle Sean. This shit is all a game.

We hope we find out the reasons but we definitely found out some fucked up shit and I can only pray that my lil sis Anaya strong enough to take on something that ain't over.

Shit, it's just the beginning. Close to the plot, if you will.

"T-That ain't my Pops" He said, mugging us.

"Lie again" Said Uncle Sean as he walked in.

Me and Crip spared glances at each other before looked back at him. He was keeping it all under control, not gon' lie.

Lamont looked like he wanted to jump out his skin and disappear, nigga so scared.

Crip snickered.

"This birth certificate say otherwise" Uncle Sean told Lamont, holding the paper up "We do this shit like the feds, young nigga. Before I end up giving you hell for plotting on my family, imma give you a chance to minimize your sentence. Give me all the important shit I need and you might be let off the hook...don't hold me to that"

"Ight man, imma tell you" Lamont said quickly.

My eyebrows rose in surprise.

That shit was easy, what the fuck.

*Anaya's POV*

"So what's everybody name and how did y'all get into this predicament?" I asked, finally deciding to talk to the mamas about themselves instead of the men.