Chapter 19

*Anonymous's POV*

"Get her" I said, nodding my head, looking at this helpless bitch Nia.

"Don't fucking touch her!" Her son, the oldest one, said.

"Shut the fuck up before I cut yo lip off!" I snarled at him.

"Then what? Ian scared of you, nigga. You don't mean shit to me, hear me? Don't touch my fucking mother, I'm not playing" He said.

I blinked before walking to Nia and bending slow, putting my finger on her shoulder.

"Touch" I said, looking at him.

It made me smirk when I saw all that fire in his eyes. Such a angry young nigga.

That shit don't do nothing but feed me.

"Let's go, Nia" I said, grabbing her by her arm and walking off, not caring if she was walking with or being dragged.

Not my problem.

"W-Where are we going?" She asked.

"To add another video" I said smirking "One where you might just pass out"

"P-Please. I'd do anything. D-Don't send i-it to my daughter. Leave her out of this" She begged.

"That's the problem. She's already apart of this" I told her, shrugging "She been apart of this. You telling me to leave her out is telling me that I'm torturing you with no endgame"

"Please. Just let them go and keep me" She said.

"Hell no" I replied, chuckling "Unless you want me to move us further than here"

"I don't care. Let my sons go" She said "You can have me for the rest of my life. You can torture me every second of everyday. You can kill me, revive me, and bring me back to repeat. As long as my kids are alright, I'll be just fine"

".....I'll think about it"

(1 month later)

*Anaya's POV*