Chapter 37

*Anaya's POV*

It's been approximately three hours since I gave birth and I'm tired as fuuuuuck.

My babies still haven't been brought to me but White's still here keeping us calm.

I was currently sitting up watching tv (not really, I was staring) and White was on the phone with Pop, who was with the doctors making sure they wasn't doing no fufu shit to my kids.

It was a knock at the door and White told them to come in since I wasn't going to.

If it ain't my babies, I could really careless.

Amaia peeked her head in and smiled a soft one. I tried to give her one back but it probably looked like a grimace.

"Anaya, it's some people who need to meet you" She said.

"Who?" White asked, standing up with his overprotective ass.

"Calm down, Jamal" She said, holding her hand up to him before coming in the room, opening the door wider.

She walked in as well as four other people. Honestly, they all looked alike it's kinda scary.

"Mom and Dad, meet Anaya. Anaya, meet the parents" She said, putting extra emphasis on 'the'.

I mean it clicked right then and there.

I looked them over and they did me. I looked at the mom...she looked like me. I looked at the dad...I knew I was his.

The sisters...we had the same texture of hair, everything. It's scary really.

"A-Alenaya?" My...my mom asked, stepping close to me while my dad stepped back.

"Mom?" I asked back.

"Oh" She said before breaking out in sobs as they both came to hug me "Baby, I missed you!"

They gave me tight hugs and I felt the connection instantly. It was stronger than what I felt with my...well Nia. This...this is real.

I started crying too cause I was so emotional and my arms wrapped around them both as we held each other.

"I love you sweetheart. I'm glad you back with us" Dad said.

"Sis, you got a whole lot to catch up on" One of my sisters said, sniffing as we pulled apart and they came to me "I'm Kianna"

"Kamiri" The other said as she wiped her tears.

I gave them hugs and we ended up squealing at the same time, causing us to laugh.

"Y'all came at the right time. I was just crying about one of my babies-omg White! Y'all, meet my boyfriend and baby daddy-"

"Trey" He said, using his real name and I looked to see the glint in his eye, causing me to cheese.

It's the end of it.

"Nice to meet you, sir and ma'am" Trey said, standing up and dapping my dad, shaking my mom's hand "Any family of my lil baby's is a family of mines"

"Shut up" Me and Amaia said shaking our heads.

The ride here, Trey and Amaia clicked before they started messing with each other.

Every since then, it's been like a brother-sister-in-law beef.

Too cute.

"But mommy, I had triplets!" I said, smiling like a kid "One of our sonny wonnys' getting air but he's gonna be ok"

"We got two boys and one girl" Trey said, holding up three fingers, looking like he won a trophy.

"Congratulations" They said, looking at me all lovingly.