Chapter 18

*White's POV*

I watched my baby just sit there and stare at nothing. She was shocked as hell. Confused. Mad. Disappointed. Shit, ever since her mama disappeared, she been thinking she was dead, seeing the bodies or not.

"Baby" I said softly.

She didn't move from her still state but her eyes looked towards me and I saw all types of emotions flying through.

"We gon' find her, ok? If it's the last thing we do as a gang, we gon' find her" I told her "I swear. I put that on life, lil baby"

I say her breath hitch and tears started falling down her face like a waterfall before the sobs started raking her body.

My face softened and eyebrows furrowed before I got up and went to comfort her.

"Come here, my baby" I whispered in her ear, bringing her close to me, letting her straddle me "You can let it all out with me, ok?"

Her sobs turned into cries and whimpers and I felt that shit in my heart. The love of my life is hurting bad. Hell, she prolly don't understand what she feeling and that's even worst.

My eyes fell to the table and stared at the video playing on repeat.

The darkskin woman was tied up, badly beaten from her neck to toe, only in a dirty bra and panties. She didn't look up till the last 3 seconds and started crying.

"Anaya..." She trailed off, her voice sounding hoarse "My baby. I'm so sorry"

The camera was turned away from the crying woman to some men. 3 of em. They wasn't beat but they was real dirty like the woman. They was tied up by the hands and feet and when the camera came to them, one of them, the oldest outta the three, jumped at it.

"Don't touch my sister, motherfucker!" He yelled, glaring at whoever was behind the screen before looking at the camera "Anaya, don't let them get you. We gon' be straight, sis. Focus on you right now. You and them babies. My niece and nephews. We got this shit, man-"

Then it started replaying.

They had some type of hacking shit going on with the screen cause the part where the brothers came in didn't come till later. They adding more of the video when they want.

We didn't for sure know it was Anaya's mom till I showed her the video and she recognized her face.

Whoever's doing this shit left the face out for that specific reason. So she could see and recognize her mom. I'm guessing she don't look different from the last time Anaya saw her.

This shit fucked up.

And my lady pregnant. WITH triplets! The people behind the camera did this shit on purpose. At a time where staying stress free was pivotal for us. Then, they did it on her birthday.

I felt myself getting mad as fuck but told myself to calm down cause my lil baby was already right here crying her eyes out.

"I love you baby" I told her, kissing the side of her temple.

*Pop's POV*

Me and Tamia walked in a couple minutes after White left to go get Anaya some food.

"Baby girl" I said and she looked up, her tears drying her face up.

"Come here, baby" Tamia said, both of us holding our arms out for her.

She slowly got up from the chair and walked her way to us all dry-like. So drained.

When she came into our arms, we wrapped them around her.

"We on whatever you on, baby. Ok?" I told her, kissing her hair "Whatever you want us to do, let us know"

"We not rushing you either. You need time to figure out what you want to do. I don't want you stressing too much over it, ok? We're always here to help you make your decision, Anaya. Believe me on that one. We protect you as our own, yeah? And we gon' always be here through the thick and very thin" Tamia told her.

"I-I love y'all" She said, looking up at us "Thank you"

"We love you too, baby" We told her.

*Anaya's POV*

Porsha, Tyla, Dre, and Crip came in after Pop and Mama left. I was just sitting there, thinking, rubbing my bump. The kids weren't kicking me but I could feel them moving around a little bit.

"Hey preggo" Porsha said, giving me a small smile.

I gave her one back.

"We snuck you some twinkies" Crip said, holding it up with his index and thumb.

I held my hand out and they chuckled before he gave it to me.

"We have nothing to say" Tyla said honestly "Just wanna sit here with you"

"I'm sorry if I ruined yo party, sis" Dre apologized.

I shook my head, taking the wrapper off the twinkie and eating a little bit.

"It's ok" I told him "Not your fault"

"You know...I just want you to know that I understand you probably feeling so lost right now" He told me and I nodded "That's normal, ight? You don't talk about yo mama like that but we know you thought she was dead..."

"Yeah" I said softly, looking at the ground, playing with the material on my robe.

"How are you feeling right now? Mostly" Tyla asked.

".......like Dre said. Lost" I told her, looking back up at them "Just...lost. I'm not understanding none of this shit right now. I can't even talk to my dad about this because I don't...I don't even know that man. Like did he lie about the car accident? If he didn't, what happened after it? He said it was a car accident so he had to have went to save them, right?"

I felt myself stressing and put my head in my hands, shaking it.

"Where's Trey? I need Trey" I said, feeling myself about to break down again.

"Right here" I heard his voice before I felt his hands on me and smelt food in the air.

"I'm apologize. I ain't mean to-"

"I'm happy y'all here with me. I want to talk about my feeling with y'all because y'all listen to me. And y'all won't rush me into saying anything. I really appreciate it" I told them.

"Of course, lil baby" White said, pecking my lips.

"This is hard and it's gon' be stressful as hell but I don't want to finish the rest of this pregnancy feeling like I am right now. I want us, including Mama and Pop, to work on this situation together. Just us 8. Loop LuLu and Lyons in when we need to" I told them.

"Ok" Dre and Crip said while Porsha and Tyla nodded.

"The only way my mom and siblings could know all that stuff about me, about this pregnancy and how many babies I'm having, is because somebody in the gang told them" I said.

"Right" White said nodding.

"Somebody in the gang knows where my mom and brothers are. And we don't want to act like we suspect all of them. That's being untrustworthy to the ones who didn't do nothing. But at the same time, somebody knows. We need to look closely, pay close attention. Somebody did it"

"You got it, love" Porsha said.

I'm not playing around with this shit.

Not at all.

Y'all was finna kill me ? Damn.