Chapter 24

*Reese's POV*

"Anaya" I said, shaking her to wake her up.

"Whaaaaaaaat?" She whined out.

"Come on. You gotta take me to school" I told her.

She grumbled before sitting up, her hair all in her face.

I busted out laughing and she smacked my arm, making me hold it and move off the bed.

"Ok. Get out so I can get ready" She said, shooing me away.

"Love you, big sis" I said, kissing her forehead and leaving, going to the room I slept in "I'm still trynna figure out why you yelled White's name in that grocery store like that. Made us think something was wrong with you"

This lady screamed cause the price on milk went up and she didn't know which one to get. I almost choked her.

I got ready and brushed my hair, making sure my skin looked coo and breath smelled good before leaving out the room and going downstairs to the kitchen.

I put a Toaster Strudel in the toaster and got a apple and cutie out the frigerator before getting my water bottle out the freezer. Breakfast who?

"Why you ain't just let me make something?" Anaya asked, coming downstairs, rubbing her eyes.

"I got 7 kids living under my roof, ma'am. I ain't got no time to be eating breakfast. And it take 45 minutes to get to school" I told her "You looking nice, sis"

"Thank you" She said, smiling "Can you put one in the toaster for me, too?"

"I gotchu" I said.

"You ready?" She asked when our stuff was done and I threw the frosting packet in the garbage

I nodded and we left out to the car.

"So I was thinking about surprising your brother since his birthday coming up" She said.

"Watchu thinking? A house party?" I asked.