Chapter 16

*White's POV*

My lil baby just made 5 months with our seeds and I was excited as hell. Only 4 months to go!

To be honest, her pregnancy been moving by fast since she been back home. The days was slow when she was gone but now, them bitches go by and by.

Every time I turn my head, it's a new day.

"Ooooooh sexy mama" I licked my lips, walking to Anaya "Hey beautiful"

"Hey" She said and yawned "I'm tired"

"This belly sitting up" I said, ignoring her statement real quick "You wanna go to the trap with me?"

"Yes please" She said before slipping some slides on and walking towards me, her lil pregnancy walk going on "Why you smiling at me like that?"

"Cause you beautiful, ma" I told her, my smile getting bigger when she blushed "Carrying our lil babies all perfect and shit"

"Thank you. Stop it" She said, putting her hands on her cheeks and walking out the door.

"I can't. You so fine" I gassed her up.

"Okaaayyyyyy" She whined and I laughed cause she wanted me to stop talking so her cheeks can calm down.

We got in the car, she wanted to drive, and I leaned my seat back some and sat back, scanning my surroundings.

"I was thinking about names for the babies again" She said, reaching for the mirror to get her glasses cause the sun was out.

"Mmhmm" I said, letting her know I was listening.

"What if we have their first names starting with the first letter of my name and their middle names be both the first letters of our name" She suggested.

"Mm" I hummed, letting her know I was thinking "...that's a good idea. They is getting my last name so it's only fair if they have the first letter of yo name as they first names"

"Exactly" She said nodding.

"Ok" I nodded.

"I feel like once we look at them, we gon' know they names" She said laughing.

"Fasure" I said back nodding.

We can't think of no decent names right now. We been trying. That shit hard.

But to fill in what's been happening with me personally, I been doing good. The trap is doing good. We don't got many enemies to worry about right now. Anaya ain't in no danger. I'm not in danger. The gang ain't in danger.

I been working nonstop with Pop on paperwork and making rounds. Ever since the Rico incident, it's been two people doing drops, me going to most of them cause I'm that nigga's son and he trust me.