Chapter 14

*Anaya's POV*

"Baby, you ok?" I asked while rushing out of the house and going to him

He looked mad.

"I'm good, lil baby" He said, putting an arm around my neck and bending his head down to give me a kiss "I didn't kill him"

"Ok" I said, looking into his eyes.

"Hey daddy's babies" He said, bending and kissing my bump.

They kicked his lip and he smiled softly before standing up straight.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes sir. Where are we going?" I asked.

"It's a surprise" He said, walking me to the passenger side and opening the door "You welcome"

"Thankkkk you" I said, pecking his lips and getting in.

He closed the door and I got comfortable in my seat as he walked to his side and got in.

"Seatbelt" We said at the same time and he put his seatbelt on.

He knew.

When we both was ready, he pulled off to the unknown.

"You wanna talk about what happened?" I asked.

"Well the dumb motherfucker did wanna start his own gang but he ain't know that the female and nigga was playing him. They been replacing our money with fake money and stealing shit without him knowing" He said and scoffed.

"Shame. But it's ok, babe. At least you caught it before it led to them actually finessing us" I said, putting my hand on his shoulder.

"Mmhmm" He said and sighed.

I can tell the situation was bothering him and changed the subject real quick. He obviously didn't want to talk about it, let alone have it on his mind, and I'm not about to force him to talk about it or have it on his mind.

"Guess what happened while you was gone" I said, giggling.

"What?" He asked, glancing at me for a moment.