Chapter 33

*Anaya's POV*

And...action.

So the lil cap on the pop can, the one to pop it open? Let's just say that it's bendable and I was able to bite it into a bobby pin like shape.

So here we are, me and the mamas, out of the chains, ready to beat some ass. The cameras that was back here were broken from previous pissed mamas. All the men in the front could rely on was sound.

We were as quiet as a mouse, getting out these chains. I want all of us out of here.

Now...it's time to fight.

Some of us got the chains we were tied up with, some got food that was hard/frozen, one of the mamas got the microwave, ready to pick it up and throw it. She gon' break her back but she insisted that since she was only 5 months, she was gon' be ok.

My bump...has grown tremendously these past few days. I barely understand why I can still walk. It dropped like I said it would. I was as big as a damn whale.

"Damn, my feet hurt" I mumbled "Y'all ready?"

Before I continue, I just wanted to clear up that it was a lock on the chains to bind them together. They were connected to the truck in a way but to keep them from breaking apart, it was a big ass lock on them.

Something like this:

(I know that's a necklace but I'm trynna give visual, okay!😩)

"I gotta pee!" I was the first to yell since I hadn't peed in a while.

Give or take, 20 minutes.

The truck stopped.

I felt my heart pounding in my chest and took a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Let's do this shit, mamas" Amaia encouraged us.

Everybody nodded and we all took deep breaths as the sound of the lock on the truck was heard.