Chapter 28

*Anaya's POV*

(Belly update)

(Belly update)

"He said what?" I frowned, looking at Pop.

We had just made it out here to Pop, Crip, and Dre and Pop was just explaining to me what happened between him and White.

"I know he ain't mean it but that boy been through a lot of shit, baby girl. His brother dying opened his eyes up for him. It did sum to my son" Pop sighed, running his hand down his face "I could've been understanding so he ain't-"

"Don't even start that, Pop" I said, getting up and hugging him "He lied to me and told me he accepted his brother being in a better place. Instead of coming to us, knowing how much he me-I can't wait to get him back"

Pop kissed my forehead as I laid my head on his shoulder. I was tired. Kids kicking my ass.

"Pregnancy's a blessing but I'm so over it now" I sighed, rubbing my bump cause they was kicking up a whole storm "Imma just stop talking. Y'all like my voice too much"

Pop chuckled, leaning down to kiss my stomach.

"We gon find y'all slow ass daddy" He told them and they kicked his mouth hard "THE FUCK!"

"They don't like nobody talking about they daddy" I shook my head, rolling my eyes.

"Unc, I got it!" Crip ran into the room with that big ass iPad in his hand.

Unc?

I ended up smiling cause I knew this was the beginning of the end.

"Got what?" Pop asked, looking at the screen with Crip while I got up to go find Porsha, Tyla, and Dre.

"Aunty, you can't come up here with all the kids" Tyla said, staring at her phone blankly.

"I need to be up here with my damn husband! Fuck them kids!" She said, causing me to bust out laughing "Nah, I'm just playing. Mommy love y'all"

"We got it out here, mama" I said, coming into the camera, standing next to a sitting Tyla so all mama saw was my big ass belly and my face.

"Girllllllll, you having a whole transformer" She joked and my face dropped while Porsha and Dre laughed.

"Don't do her" Tyla said, holding in her laugh.

"Gone 'head and laugh" I mugged her before walking to the other couch and sitting down.

I got on my phone and called LuLu so she can let me talk to my brothers. Ever since everything happened with White, we been able to use our phones again. It wasn't helping our case like we thought it was.

"Hello" LuLu answered, all in the camera.

"Girl, back" I said laughing.

"Sorry" She said laughing herself "Hear anything?"