Prologue

"Hum~ Hum~ Hum~"

A young lady sweeps the floor by the open window, dust flies in the direction of the broom and the sunlight bathes on her skin. She glows very brightly despite her current living situation.

"What are you doing?"A deep dead-tone male voice echoes behind her back and she stops everything.

"Just cleaning" She mumbles, not sounding too enthusiastic as before while refusing to turn her head and continue sweeping.

He clicks his tongue in annoyance at her revolt and waves his hand once aggressively to the side.

POOF

Her broom vanishes into particles and her hands no longer hold an object. She was caught by surprise and flinched in shock from the disappearance of her broom. Frustrated, she pouts her cheek and blood boils while she turns around to yell. But before she could do that, he grabbed her wrist and faced her closely, looking straight into her eyes with a serious glare.

"I never said you could clean my tower" His ruby pupils reflect in her jewel blue orbs.

"Well, I never said I'll stay here!" She sneers and he tightens his grab around her wrist before releasing it and she pulls back quickly. He turns his back, mad with a menacing aura and grits his teeth. "... You will never get it back," She tells him and he twitches, standing still.

Silence can only be heard in the atmosphere as tension erupts in the air.

"Then you will die when I find a replacement." He glances back at her with a threatening face but she remains unfazed by it. "For now, you are here not as a friend..." He takes a step close to her and she begins to sweat. Keeping eye-contact but her legs were shaking yet couldn't move from the spot. "...a guest nor a servant..." He grabs her collar and pulls her in, nearly touching noses and a centimeter away from each other's faces.

"But as a prisoner, until I get my mana back"

"... Then I'll be dead before you can even get it. I was supposed to be dead in the first place anyway" This time it was her turn to push him off and she was proud of her confidence. He got startled by the push and they stayed away from each other at a distance.

Staring intensely, quietly until he finally breaks it, clicking his tongue and walking away. Leaving behind the young lady alone in his study room.

She sighs and looks out the window with a deadpan expression yet sad eyes. 

"... Mother... Lily... If you're wondering how I'm doing down here..." She goes on her knees and claps her hands together by the window. "... I'm doing better than ever" A light pink taints her cheeks as she smiles gracefully.

Athanasia was free from the prison and miserable life of being the forgotten princess. However, now, she's a prisoner of a mysterious wizard that she upset, Lucas who is said to be cruel and ruthless. Though in her eyes, she didn't think that way.

'He's softer than he thinks he is'

She giggles and summons another broom with her magic. She continues to sweep and sings a song to herself as she cleans the room herself. A room that is much better than her old home. Many books available to her and no more royal drama! 

"La~ La~ La~"

*Beginning*

It was only when the young Princess had turned 7 noticed a strange creature lurking around in her garden. A wagging tail caught her attention and soon the whole little pup revealed itself when she went inside. She adored the small magical beast. Soft black fur and beady eyes that admired the isolated blonde person.