|87| ~ Abducted Rainstorms~

Unedited
Embry POV.

The Secret Society Estate, Massanutten VA.

2 weeks later.

"I still can't believe that you are a werewolf, " says Abigail the human girl that I've met at the demon king estate last moon.

"She-wolf," corrects Celine with a frown.

"My apologizes,"  states Abigail with her beautiful contagious smile. She's so sweet. I just can't but smile back at her. "I still can't believe that you are a she-wolve that happens to be the Ruthless King Beloved. How cool is that?"

"Not cool," Celine frown grows wider. Her facial expression right now is priceless.

Abigail, Celine,  Anastasia, Speck and I are all in what can be considered the drawing-room. Abigail and Speck are sitting on the soft velvet purple sofa to my right while Celine and Abigial are sitting on the soft velvet black sofa to my left. We're all enjoying the oh, so delicious crisp, golden brown, with nuts chocolate chip cookies that my aunt Elena or Koda the older she-wolf made us with a warm glass of milk.

Don't ask me which one of them made them because I swear I don't know. Both of their skills in the kitchen are matched in every way. Unmatched. So, it's very hard to distinguish who made what. Since we've been here they have been fatting all of us up and no one has complained sofa, like right now.

We're currently devouring the plate of cookies like it's our very last meal. 

Well, everyone accepts Anastasia. She is drinking a hot glass of tea with a splash of milk the British way instead. I guess all those books that I read concerning the British way of life must hold some sort of truth because Anastasia sure does love her tea.  She will drink tea all day whether morning, noon, or night, and she never forgets to splash a drop of milk in it.

Abigail's smile grows wider as she looks at me and says, "It's really a dream coming true that us mortals can only pray for," The dreamy tent in her big, wide, and bright ocean blue eyes lets me know that she means every word that she just said. "I mean, I could only wish that I've so how to manage to capture the heart of an ultra-sexy vampire one day." Abigail reflects.

"Be careful what you wish for," says Speck as she dumps her cookie into her glass of milk. "Vampire men can be quite possessive over their beloveds."

"Tell me about it," my wolf sarcastically growls inside of my head.

"Speak for yourself," smiles Anastasia. "My, Elijah is Prince charming,"

"Prince charming, maybe but still very possessive," adds in Speck.

"Yup, whatever, I'll pass," huffs Celine. I can tell that she's trying her hardest not to voice out her displeasure concerning vampires out of the newly formed respect that she has gained for Speck.

The two of them have formed quite the bond over the last two weeks and I'm super stoked about it. I mean everyone knows that Celine isn't the type to trust newcomers, let alone vampires. She's more of a stick to the same circle type of girl. So, call me extremely emotional if you want but it truly does warm my heart to see my cousin step outside of her element. I'm so proud of her. Plus, Speck is truly an amazing friend. How could you not love her?

Abigail, Anastasia, and I have also formed a sisterly bond.

In fact, over the past two weeks, all five of us have grown to be pretty close, but I guess that tends to happen when a mixed group of species is living in the wilderness and ex-communicated from the rest of the world.  The world's major blackout has still not been resolved. This mean, Cyrus still has been unable to return. Although, that has not stopped my mate from checking in on me whenever he sees fit, even if he just reaches out just to feel me, like right now for instance.