blind date 'ᵐⁱⁿᵍⁱ ¹

Pt.1 :D

You plopped down on your bed, feeling defeated that you couldnt find an outfit after hours of trying to find one. Well, not really hours ; but that's just what you thought.

"Y/n, come on! You literally have an hour left." Your best friend, who's the culprit for this, nagged at you as she came in your room to see clothes and pants scattered everywhere in your room. On the floor, your bed, you name it. 

You see.. your best friend aka Yuji, thought it was nice to set you up on a blind date with one of her boyfriend's friend without telling you. At first you objected, thinking that there was no way you were going on that date, since you never even once had a proper talk with him. But she kept pestering you to go and that you would surely enjoy that guy's company. So you agreed in order for her to stop annoying you.

"What's his name again-"

"Mingi. Song Mingi." She cut you off.

You were meeting the Song Mingi. The guy who has a majority of fangirls at your college. The guy who's very attractive, humorous and kind, and a guy who's exactly your type.

But you being a wimp you are, you didn't want to face him since..you know..he's Song Mingi. He could make anyone tremble before his eyes by his appearance. Whether in an intimidating way or an attractive way. Girls would swoon over, run after, circle around him everytime he's walking along the corridors of the college you go to.

He's an eye candy,

What do you expect.

"Are you sure I should go?" You asked your friend, unsure of going or just turning him down. If you ditched this so called date, you'd feel bad for him, but at the same time you were too shy to go.

"Oh my god- yes!! I'm sure. He even agreed right away."

You blushed.

He agreed..right away?

"H-how do you know?" You stuttered, mentally slapping yourself after seeing her trying to stifle a laugh.

"My boyfriend told me. Yunho said Mingi didn't even hesitate to say yes. It looked like he's looking forward to it." Yuji wiggled her eyebrows at you. You felt yourself heat up. Him looking forward to this date? Going with you? Date? You? TOGETHER?

Oh boy you didn't even realize you were head over heels for him.

Despite having a little thing for him, you didn't chase after or try to talk to him like other girls did. You always stayed back, allowing him to get showered with compliments and....girls.

You never had the guts to have a conversation with him. Or even just exchanging a few words with him.

He never once talked to you either, just occasionally flashing you his famous gummy smile sometimes whenever he sees or passes by you, but somehow his mere appearance just got to you to the point you fell for him. Without even knowing him fully. Or even conversing with him.

"Ooo,, this is it!" Yuji displayed a white long sleeve crop top that had lines of blue and red decorating it, long jeans with a black belt. Since it was winter and too cold to just wear that, she also took out a blue dress coat that matches with your jeans.

Your eyes sparkled, seeing how nice it looked, you couldn't wait to try it on. You didn't even know they existed in your wardrobe.

Yuji ushered you to quickly change into it. You went to the bathroom, stripped and slipped into the outfit. The material of the top felt soft and light on your skin. Even if it was a little too thin to wear in this weather, it felt nice.