clingy but clingier 'ʸᵘⁿʰᵒ

Everytime whenever there's no work- or a day off, Yunho would be in the living room, sitting on the sofa with a headset and a controller in one hand.

And today is that day.

Since you weren't home because of work, Yunho didn't have anything to do so he played games online with his dearest friend, Mingi. If you were there though, he would abandon the game and just cuddle you the whole day, but sadly he couldn't.
:(

After an exhausting day at work, you finally came home to see your boyfriend busy screaming in his mic connected to his headphone, unaware of your presence.

You smiled and shook your head at how childish he looked like. Playing games like a high schooler, but you liked this side of him.

You quickly changed to a more comfortable outfit and shuffled your way to your boyfriend, not bothering to even treat your empty tummy after hours of working. (If Yunho knew this he would gO OFF)

Yunho was so oblivious to your presence that he didn't even see you walking towards him as he kept pressing buttons here and there on the controller like a pro.

"Ah, man..." he frustratedly ruffled his hair, both hands flying up in
the air showing how stressed he was for losing.

And you took it as a perfect timing to go sit on his lap.

And that's exactly what you did.

"What the- oh you're back?" Yunho put his hand back down, which almost beat you because he thought you were someone else.

"Duh, do you not want me here?" You chuckled, making a blush creep on his cheeks, showing how embarrassed he was.

He cleared his throat, trying hard not to blush as he continued on playing with his friend on the other side.

You wrapped your arms around his torso and buried your head deep in his nape, making him chuckle at the feeling of your hair brushing against his neck.

You smiled knowing that you made him laugh at your touchy and clingy-side, and at the feeling of being in his arms. It made you feel warm and comfortable. You allowed yourself to melt into his embrace.

He played more, each minute it gets more intense.

"Mingi, get the rifle it's right near the warehouse!" Yunho yelled through the mic, both you and Mingi wincing from his sudden rise of tone.

"Oh sorry, got excited." Yunho mumbled. You heard Mingi chuckling from the other line as you did the same.

"You're so cute." you blurted out, taking him by surprise despite having his headset on.

"You're cuter baby." he smirked, knowing how much you love it when he calls you names.

And now it was your turn to get flustered. You quickly hid your face in his neck, worried he might see your flushed face. Butterflies swarmed inside your stomach, completely uninvited. Even though you two have been dating for more than a year, sometimes you would still get flustered over such small things he does. Even his tiny giggles that sounds like music to your ears make you melt and just go crazy over him. Honestly the most perfect boyfriend ever.(....sigh)

(Y'all is this what it feels like to be siNglE???😃)

Yunho just has that kind of effect on you.

Yunho was more than happy to be your partner. To him, you were like an angel that fell from heaven to guide him throughout his life, and someone who would give him what he wants. Love. And he got exactly what he wanted. A beauty like you never fails to surprise him, how you dress, act, behave, your humour, everything was perfect. And he would never ask for a better girlfriend than you.

"Why are you being extra clingy today, baby?" Yunho chuckled, the vibrations from his chest could be felt by you.

Baby, oh how much you love him calling you that. Just how gracefully that name rolls off his tongue. Fireworks are literally doing their job in your body right now.

"I don't know...just tired." You mumbled, suddenly feeling sleepy and snuggling closer to him.

Yunho was right, you were being clingier than usual, but he can't complain. He loves this side of you. He feels like there's a baby koala holding onto him for dear life.

Pecking your forehead and mumbling a 'rest baby, you need it', he continued playing with Mingi, allowing your body to go limp on his lap, his arms on either side of your body supporting you balance.

...

"Good game, bro. I'll stop here, my baby is tired." Yunho told him through the headset. After a few more rounds of playing, he thought it was best to stop as you were sleeping and him being quite loud wasn't helping.

(The way how casually he says
that I'm-)

"Okay best-boyfriend-in-the-whole-world, damn wish I was Y/n." Mingi joked, earning a chuckle from the elder.

"Pfft adios mate."

"YeetZ."

Ending the call, he slowly and carefully took you off his lap and placed you on the couch. He stood up and walked towards the cabinet that was below the TV (that was hanging to the wall), he placed his headset and the controller in their designated places.

He walked back towards your resting figure, picked you up and walked towards you guys' shared bedroom. He kicked the door open with his leg swiftly in one move.

Placing you on the bed, he sat down beside you and gazed at your face lovingly. His eyes trailed on your eyelids, long and beautiful eyelashes, pointy nose, soft cheeks that were slightly pink and lastly your lips. And duh, he gazed longer on the last one 😳.

(dOn pAniC)

He softly stole a peck from you (while you were STILL SLEEPING) and went out of the room, to cook both of you dinner.

And when he went out, your unconscious self turned to a more comfortable position and the ends of your lips curled up a little by instinct, still feeling his soft lips on yours.

.
I'm so freaking soft rn so enjoy Yunho being the biggest, softest bear and the best boyfie he is<3
.
Tryna write shorter ones skjdfhjdjdj
Any requests? Suddenly felt like accepting some👀 (since my brain can't gather any more ideas) I might not be good at it but like I'll tRYyyYy
.
Ye
-

'•markienary