blind date 'ᵐⁱⁿᵍⁱ ²

Pt.2 of Blind Date (◠‿・)—☆

.
It has only been less than an hour since you two met at the cafe, and now you've gotten pretty close after knowing that you shared a few things in common. Like, chicken being your favorite food, having an older brother, have a hate relationship with bugs, specialists at being annoying and nosy to your friends, and many more.

You both talked while drinking your drinks and desserts that you ordered, now being comfortable with one another. From you being shy to now laughing at anything he said.

Mingi was probably the only guy that could make you feel comfortable in no time, and you liked the fact that it was him.

Wanting to know more about each other, you two started playing the 20 questions not too long ago.

"Hm..okay, sing or rap?" Mingi asked since it was his turn. He looked at you expectantly, wishing you would answ—

"Rap! I like listening to rap songs on any occasion. It hypes me up all the time." You said, slightly bouncing on your seat which made Mingi coo internally at your behavior. He found it cute, and he felt something tugging his heart that was beating faster than it usually does, just by having you sitting right in front of him.

"Me too! I love rapping."

"You rap?" Your eyes sparkled, already wanting to hear him rap.

Mingi hummed, eating a spoonful of his ice cream, then looked at you with those innocent doe eyes.

"If you want...I could rap for you another time." He said.

Another time?

You thought.

Is he sayin—

"For our next date."

Thump.

Thump.

Your heartbeat sped up as seconds passed by.

"Oh..sure...haha," you tuck a strand of loose hair beside your ear, feeling flustered at the thought of going on another day with him.

Mingi grinned, finding it cute how you get flustered so easily, it made his stomach do flips.

She's cute

You both walked along the way side to side, your hands occasionally brushing against one another, and Mingi was trying hard not to just snatch your hand in his.

The walk was silent, but it wasn't an awkward silence, more like a comfortable one. You didn't know what to say, nor did Mingi. You two just either stared at whatever was in front of you, or wandered what was around you.

You two then reached a park, not far from the previous cafe you two had just been at. Mingi self consciously took your hand in his, not noticing a blush forming on your cheeks, and made his way towards a bench that was under a big tree.

You both sat down and silently watched the snowflakes falling from the sky, and onto the floor that was already deserted with snow.

You put your hand out, wanting snowflakes to fall into your palm, and smiled at the feeling of something cold on your hand.

You didn't notice, but Mingi was watching you intently, his lovestruck gaze not falling off from your figure. To him, you looked like an angel with white snow surrounding you. You shined so bright, that his eyes were completely blinded by you.

He never got this feeling, even though there were girls who were as beautiful as you chasing over him. The feeling felt foreign, yet nice to him, and he wanted to keep it that way.