attention 'ˢᵃⁿ

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD

(pls I love San ^)

You yawned as you were now on the nth episode of the drama you were watching.

You were supposed to have work today, but at the last minute your boss told you to have a day off since they won't be at the office today.

You could've easily declined it since you could still work at the company (your working at) without having your boss around, but since this was a once-in-awhile thing, you decided to just stay home.

You glanced to the clock, groaning as it said 2pm. Meaning your boyfriend wouldn't be home any sooner.

As clingy as it sounds, I miss sannie

Instead of desperately waiting for Sans arrival, you decided to just keep on watching the drama, hoping it will distract you for awhile.

(Time skip bc wEEEE I'm lazy)

...

Your body was aching as you stood up to stretch after hours of laying on the comfortable couch. You didn't even notice you've been staying there for so long!

Your stomach made a grumbling sound, telling you that it was hungry and needed food ASAP.

Sure if it wasn't for the doorbell, you could've treated your empty stomach.

"Baby~ I'm home!"

You ran straight to the door, completely leaving behind the feeling of hunger.

"Sannie!" You jumped in his arms as he happily engulfed you with the same energy you did to him. He giggled as he felt your hair brush against his neck.

"How was your day?" You asked, putting all your attention on your boyfriend. "It was tiring... but now that I saw you, it got a thousand times better"

You blushed at his words. Oh, if only San knew how much of an effect he had on you.

"Pffft as if. I'm not even that pretty" your voice sounded small as you felt the feeling of being insecure crept in your system.

He dramatically gasped and pushed you ever so lightly to give you a word.

"How dare you say that!" He put on an angry face, but anyone would find it adorable since he's not even trying.

"Baby why'd you think that? You're effortlessly beautiful. Every single part of you, is beautiful. You are beautiful both inside and out. I love every single thing about you. You may not be the prettiest in the whole world, but in my eyes, you're the most beautiful girl on earth"

(Ok yeah if u DARE think ur not beautiful, tHEN I'LL FITE U
୨( ಠ Д ಠ )୨ )

He held your hands in his, rubbing them softly with his thumb as he stared deep in your eyes.

You would be lying if you said those words wouldn't make you cry. You never thought that words from other people could affect you this much. Especially if it's San. You always wonder how could the world even have a human like him. He's too good for this cruel and harsh world.